Baker Mayfield driving this line down?

sportcap

Pretty much a regular
I don’t get it, why line drop on Broncos? I have this by at least a td. Mayfield public love that strong to moved the line?

Well whatever it is they got me buying!

Mayfield on the road in mile high against a good defense and only have to win.

Doesn’t make sense to me so I’m in good luck if anyone plays the game!

There we go, think your post sportcap made me see what beyond the glaring weakness. Broncos shouldn't score in this one for shit, and if they do my eyes will be closed anyway

I don’t get it, why line drop on Broncos? I have this by at least a td. Mayfield public love that strong to moved the line?

I hate him but as I mentioned in week 15 opener/discussion thread I couldn’t believe browns got a fg. 1st time in few weeks I jump all over a line right away, then I continued teasing them and money lining them once it got under 3.. I didn’t see it and was clearly one those that coulda went either way (although the +3 didn’t ever look to be in jeopardy), think the closeness of gm prob be attributed to the tough hfa mile high is, cause I thought coming in browns were head and shoulders the better team.

Really curious why Donks only attempted 18 rushes from their 2 backs, clearly browns were bottling Lindsey up but seeing how it was tighf throughout makes no sense they thought letting case throw it 48x be the answer, that always a recipe for picks, even when he had talented wrs out there w him and those both long gone this year! Lol.

I just caught highlights of this gm, holy shit were both coaches trying to win dumbest Mfer on the planet trophy?!?? I suppose Williams gotta get a pass since he has brought browns together and we already know what he always been anyways, a really good dc that puts out bounties! Not the guy you want making decisions in final minutes. All that we know about him makes not taking the 3 even more curious tho doesn’t it? I mean his d owning Donks, he was scared they would 2 min drive for a td?? It just not that hard to get into fg range! Take your fg go up 4 and I gotta believe odds you win that game go up huge, true you get the 1st you win right then but let’s be real, was a defensive battle from the jump. If you must go be clever like the good coaches and have baker play fake cause nobody thought you do that! Prob woulda got a td. I digress, kick the damn fg. Especially in stinking mile high where kickers known to make from 60!!! You can’t let your offense walk off the field there and a fg still beat you imo.

The reason browns not kicking was a dumb ass move cause minutes earlier the other bigger knucklehead actually kicked a fg down 4 to make it a 1 point Game!! Lmao. Only needing a yard!! Lmfao. If browns take their fg you back in same spot with the minor difference that you have to drive field all over again w limited time, you know opposed to last time you took 3 when you needed that same td and were only 10 yards away!!! Wow

Am I wrong here? I know sometimes what I believe correct doesn’t line up with some the analytics guys opinions but I was watching this highlight and turned into a blooper reel of incompetent coaches both doing exact opposite and both being completely freakin wrong imo.

Thanks CTG for the input.

I wasn’t able to watch the game but it sounds like Broncos was in the game with a chance until the end. Books knew something with that game. Onto the the next...

Don’t stop backing the Browns.

Opportunity to beat the shit out of Hue in their home finale next week and avoid finishing last place in the division. Whether the line is 7 or 10 I don’t care, I expect them to name the score.

fourth and one with about five minutes to go inside the opponent 10 yard line and he kicked a fg down 4.

read the above sentence again a few times.

I couldn't employ that coach the next day were I the owner unless I had instructed him to try and lose the game.

Don’t stop backing the Browns.

Opportunity to beat the shit out of Hue in their home finale next week and avoid finishing last place in the division. Whether the line is 7 or 10 I don’t care, I expect them to name the score.

It’s like we finally getting rewarded for all those years we kept taking those increasingly inflated lines they hardly ever covered! Feels good!! Lol

They are also getting huge officiating benefit right now. It is apparent the league wants this team to succeed. The Panthers game officiating was worse and more lopsided than any college football game I have watched in the last decade (that is a lot of games) and then they went into Denver and got a significant officiating edge. If you have watched many games in Denver, you know how hard that is to accomplish. Zero reason to believe this doesn't continue in the short term. Obvious league agendas are not to be ignored in the NFL. They are powerful and it is our duty acknowledge them and make money off of them.

Back