Bake Blortles...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
lol bruh...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

its a really weird situation with him. he did play well for that stretch this year but overall he has shown himself to not be a good qb. however, there are certainly worse out there, but for some reason he is the one who people seem to have no problem taking public shots at and making him a big joke.

I actually like the guy and hope he throws for 300+ and 3 tds against Pittsburgh

I thought his response was classic. He wasn't putting himself in LBJ company just saying the hate is real.

Reactions: KJ
Correct. By using the reference the way he did he was actually acknowledging that he is nowhere near LeBron company. I like the guy too and wish well for him ...except this week.

Ive heard about this clip just about everywhere all week and I cant for the life of me figure out how people could misinterpret what he was trying to say. He was not comparing himself to Lebron. He was being self deprecating in his quite. He was saying Im nowhere near as good as the best basketball player in the world is at his sport and yet he still has people hate on him every day. Chances are no matter what Bortles does people will hate.

People like to deliberately take things out of context, just so they can stir the pot. That, and some people are just incredibly stupid & don't understand sarcasm, irony or nuance.

People like to deliberately take things out of context, just so they can stir the pot. That, and some people are just incredibly stupid & don't understand sarcasm, irony or nuance.

:tiphat:

lol at the sensitivity of the football forum.

We are allowed to poke fun at Blortles, just sayin.

I know what he was referring to just thought it was funny he brought up Bron-Bron.

Would have been better bringing up Brady, lol.

Back