Back with a play today..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

(6 - 0 - 1 +15 units) on the year

New York Knicks -2.5 (-110) @ the Greek to win 2 units

Too tired to give a writeup, I'll just say I'm not overly confident in it

THe more i think about it the more I dont like this play. No way I can hedge.. maybe Isiah will magically become a head coach within the next 3 hours.

Untill they show me they can win a couple games, I won't be playing them again, no matter what the situation is !
I mean that first game against Boston was one of the worst experiences of my betting life.
Doc Rivers said he would play only one of the big three at a time after the NJ game. Allen played the last one, so tonight it should be one of the other two.

I actually like the Knicks bench more with Nate the great, Fred Jones,David Lee and Jefferies.. i just hope Bostons big 3 doesnt play in the second half. Holla

Doc Rivers that fucking snake played the big 3 40+ minutes and the Knicks still won. :tiphat:The celtics are automatic fade for the next game..
Anyway please no groupies, if you would like to contact me, get in touch with my publicist.

(7 - 0 - 1 +17 units)

Oh yea to the people in SEMCON land.. Sheed thinks yall are still the team in the beat in the east..:bong:Although word on the street is Sheed came into camp 25 lbs lighter this year (insert cocaine emoticon).

Doc Rivers that fucking snake played the big 3 40+ minutes and the Knicks still won. :tiphat:The celtics are automatic fade for the next game..
Anyway please no groupies, if you would like to contact me, get in touch with my publicist.

(7 - 0 - 1 +17 units)

Oh yea to the people in SEMCON land.. Sheed thinks yall are still the team in the beat in the east..:bong:Although word on the street is Sheed came into camp 25 lbs lighter this year (insert cocaine emoticon).

SMODOD

Well, Cleveland got weaker and Detroit got better. Miami doesn't have the role players and Chicago still has nothing in post. Boston won;t have the perimiter defense or bench. Wide open and Det is improved IMO. We'll see.

Back