Back to the well...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
55-41 +34.35 units

easy as hell Tuesday for us...

No write-up..bed time..do lean portland...but laying off..not strong enough to play...prolly regret

New York +8 -110

I don't know. The only two games that had real differnces between mine and bookies lines was this game (thought +4 for the Knicks is enough) and Seattle (+7.5 only).
Still, tough bets and even though this is my strongest bet tonight as well, not sure yet if I will put any money on it. Should Knicks win this one, it's three in a row, all as underdogs, twice as heavy underdogs and it is hard. If they lose, they can fall apart easily. Still, the history this season is that Knicks have good match ups against the Nets.
Best of luck and hope you will win this one.

money line wortha look here as well, GL

Was thinking the same thing. Of NY's last 12 covers 9 of them have also been SU winners and none of them as favs. Of those 9 wins they've been 5+ point underdogs in 7 of them.

And GL BAR.

GL BAR... I pulled the trigger on Portland... Revenge bet. Boston has burned me recently... Knicks will still make a run

Damn son, routine!

I got my boy calling me saying............does Big Al have anything for tonight in the NBA?:cheers:

LOL, thanks guys. Last score I saw was 38-22 Joisey and just walked in to this pleasant suprise. When Crawford gets little stretches like this going the Knicks are not bad at all.

Crawford is the second most explosive scorer in the nba behind kobe. Dude goes on runs like crazy .. too bad he can't do anything else

rt_mitt_romney_070425_ms.jpg

I swear to god that is Pat Rileys brother...both of there careers are slowly disapating.

Back