Back to school back to school

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
Class is back in session with 2 games that really don’t thrill me one way or the other

I think it’s a sweep for the home teams tonight

Caps
Yotes

Lean over in Caps game
Lean over in Yotes game

Liking the over on Washington at 6..

Kings and Zona usually unders. But Zona never this good and Kings may have some confidence and momentum. 5.5 is a great number..

Best to you today.

I'd only have anaheim at that price, washington is obviously the better team, but they're top heavy and have no depth, plus the goaltending edge goes to anaheim. The biggest lean i'd have is the over too. But passing for now, will look at the player props. Theses teams both give opponents 3.5+ pp's per game, anaheims has been terrible all year (while WAS has a good PK), Washingtons has been top 10 in PP% throughout the start of the year too

It's nice that the game still has 5.5's available (typically these teams, or minnesota/etc are involved if so). Offenses are definitely weak here, but I just like arizonas defense/goaltender more than the kings... may just look to play the kings team total under here, god forbid arizona doesnt get anything going. To note, kings PP and PK are near bottom of the league.

Last edited:
I'd only have anaheim at that price, washington is obviously the better team, but they're top heavy and have no depth, plus the goaltending edge goes to anaheim. The biggest lean i'd have is the over too. But passing for now, will look at the player props. Theses teams both give opponents 3.5+ pp's per game, anaheims has been terrible all year (while WAS has a good PK), Washingtons has been top 10 throughout the start of the year

It's nice that the game still has 5.5's available (typically these teams, or minnesota/etc are involved if so). Offenses are definitely weak here, but I just like arizonas defense/goaltender more than the kings... may just look to play the kings team total under here, god forbid arizona doesnt get anything going. To note, kings PP and PK are near bottom of the league.

The over with Kings is not for the faint of heart for sure. I liked Raanta when he was with the Rangers. Surprised to see him go actually.

I took both overs, I very rarely if ever play an under. Last night the Knights game looked like an under all the way. Until later in the 3rd. Had I bet the under, I would have definitely felt robbed. It was a push either way in this instance.

GL

Back