B1G 2016 week 11 thread

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
What up everybody?

Barring any big upsets, looks like it's a Michigan /Tosu game for all the marbles on Turkey weekend.

Tosu is back and won't take foot off gas. Good to see. So glad Tommy is OK, that looked brutal. Tosu was A+ all over the field. Didn't really see any weaknesses Saturday.

Michigan had some difficult times with the edge and bubble screens. Need to shore that up for tOSU and a lesser extent Indiana.

Big game just got smaller for Michigan with the decline Iowa is on. Wow. Speight has gotten better each game I think.

Penn State, what in the fuck has gotten into them? Damn, they look like bama these last few weeks.

Looks like Wisconsin it is for one half of the big ten ship.

Fire away..

Had a day I can't complain about, 3-3. My three losers were flat out losers. Penn State was a comfortable winner. They sure have gotten better since they played Michigan. My Rutgers win and my Purdue win were both nail biters. Could have lost both. I didn't play Sparty game, but I am perplexed as to what has happened to them. I haven't seen them except for Wisconsin game, and I mistakenly didn't give enough credit to the badgers in that one.

so being a Fitzgerald fan ( he used to be my avatar) and to quote our local great guru, a new week and "it's on to Purdue."

3-3 is like winning at this point in year bull.

Yeah Msu is 0-6 I believe. Unreal. Just a hot mess there in East Landfill.

Penn State is nasty. Sure Iowa is trash this year and their defense will be featured on countless NFL draft RB highlight films but 600 yards and 41 points. They've now scored on 14 of their last 18 drives and that offense is hummin. Indiana offense finally playing up to capability. I bet the Over 57.5 in that one.

Also took NW/Purdue over 56.5 and that is mainly a pace play - both teams move super fast, don't play particularly good defense - NW no good against pass and that's all Purdue is coming with and Purdue rush defense is so bad that NW can actually prob be balanced and do damage there which is a rarity for them this year.

I have some mild interest in Iowa and Under if it creeps up much higher - more interest in under than Iowa but I think the over may get hit this week so Ill wait

Thinking about Iowa, First Half Under, or Michigan TT Under plays this week. This is by far the toughest game for Speight and the offense, loud night crowd. Probably not taking Iowa spread bc while the # is massive, I don't really see how they can possibly complete actual drives against this Michigan D. Feels like 50 leaves a lot of margin for error, Michigan can get away with some sloppiness and pull away late, somewhere in the 31-7 / 35-10 / 28 - 10 range. Just has the feel of that type of game, what do you guys think?

Thinking about Iowa, First Half Under, or Michigan TT Under plays this week. This is by far the toughest game for Speight and the offense, loud night crowd. Probably not taking Iowa spread bc while the # is massive, I don't really see how they can possibly complete actual drives against this Michigan D. Feels like 50 leaves a lot of margin for error, Michigan can get away with some sloppiness and pull away late, somewhere in the 31-7 / 35-10 / 28 - 10 range. Just has the feel of that type of game, what do you guys think?

Good points - I tend to agree. Gotta think Iowa shows some pride here too on defense -their offense is so un-athletic and Michigan so athletic hard to see how they can do anything.

What up everybody?

Barring any big upsets, looks like it's a Michigan /Tosu game for all the marbles on Turkey weekend.

Tosu is back and won't take foot off gas. Good to see. So glad Tommy is OK, that looked brutal. Tosu was A+ all over the field. Didn't really see any weaknesses Saturday.

Michigan had some difficult times with the edge and bubble screens. Need to shore that up for tOSU and a lesser extent Indiana.

Big game just got smaller for Michigan with the decline Iowa is on. Wow. Speight has gotten better each game I think.

Penn State, what in the fuck has gotten into them? Damn, they look like bama these last few weeks.

Looks like Wisconsin it is for one half of the big ten ship.

Fire away..
HUNT my brother i'm not worried about OHIO STATE believe it or not i'm worried about IOWA yes i' m not kidding I see this game so close U of M fan's will shit . and you will not find to many bigger fan's of U of M then me bol

One of my fav plays so far this year

[video=youtube;neQ3ecat_YI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQ3ecat_YI[/video]

Epic ck.

D8 and Raems, probably won't touch this game. I expect a comfortable win, but we have seen what home teams at night can do. Iowas superbowl.

Gl to all of you.

Back