B.A.R.'s Tuesday playoff NBA plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Just got a text from bar to post his plays...

here you go..

Dallas first quarter -3 for 4 units

Dallas full game -9 for 4 units

All with his local.

GL everyone.

Tell BAR that I'll be at the game tonight and if he wants me to, I will do what it takes to ensure a cover... i.e. running on the court and tackling Stephen Jackson's ugly mug as he goes up for a moose. He just needs to give me the word.

1 down 1 more to go big guy.... by the way, i couldn't put that 1q bet (bodog doesn't allow q bets anymore...punkasses). anyway, i was sweating in those last few minutes before the half because i bet dallas -5.5 for the 1st half.....but a winna is a winna...

now it's time for dallas to get its head out of its ass...

let's go for the sweep today, big al. 'an_horse'

ah well...gonna split..had another unit on 1st qtr so make 120 bucks..yippee

Had to go local as didn;t have CPU access..

Congrats to all that hit that first qtr big such as Philly...wanted it larger just didn't have the avenues..

Dallas is winning Game 6, according to the mind of Killa. I told JPicks this morning they would win this series and I stand by it. Wonder what the line will be?

althought the warriors deserve to win this series I said after Sunday that Mavs would win in 7...gonna be a dogfight..but they are winning.

Dallas is winning Game 6, according to the mind of Killa. I told JPicks this morning they would win this series and I stand by it. Wonder what the line will be?
just like the heat great read !

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Utah Thurs. I might make it my biggest of the playoffs. I might take ML.

PM me or post some thoughts in the thread. Thanks.

- BeLIEve
looking at dat too right now..will start a thread in just a bit

did we ever get word of what time the raps game starts? im still confused on that. any info that could be passed my way woudl be appreciated.

that thread was a classic. we need to create a forum on this site for such threads of its greatness. ctg members can go there to worship.

Yes...I was on the outside of an inside joke..

I was wondering if brewer was high or sumtin..lol

Back