B.A.R.'s BIG NBA Play for Monday

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
New Jersey Nets -5.5 (8 units)

BAR wasn't around a computer but wanted me to post his big play on the Nets tonight. GL. :wacka wacka:

Appreciate it RambleOn...

High Winds in area have forced power/net down for much of day..played this at 1:15 est and my net went down about 1:30 b4 I could post.

GL to all on the game..I love it.

Thanks for posting it Zach. BAR you texted me just when I was sitting down at a restaurant for dinner. So I bothered Ramble, Ontime, Yanks, and Wolfpack... It seems like everyone was ignoring my call...

Now why would that be?

Hey fondy are you still going to school at uw-madison? im graduating this may from UW

Thanks for posting it Zach. BAR you texted me just when I was sitting down at a restaurant for dinner. So I bothered Ramble, Ontime, Yanks, and Wolfpack... It seems like everyone was ignoring my call...

Now why would that be?

No net here, my parents or a buddy of mines place..so I went out to eat and did a mass text to a few peeps...at least someone answered...hopefully its a good play tonight.

Rockets..perhaps...be back in a few

Good addition Alimo!

D'Antoni said if they fall behind "big" they will pull starters. If they fall behind 8 why would they push it? I love this one had it circled all day.

Let's get it done buddy

Here's to a good playoff run as well:cheers:

just added 4 more units to Rockets...

now..Houston -5 -110 8 units

GL all!

Hers to a huge night.

GL to you as well Spek!

Dare I double down with the Alimo with possible Nets 1H winnings?

The spread to me screams that HOU blows PHO out. PHO's backups are amongst the worst in the league.

I think we may see Jalen!

great hit on the nets . had them as well:36_1_36:
pulling for you on the rockets . have that as the final leg of a tease
at a pk ......'an_horse'
:23_6_102:
91-79 rockheads at the end of 3 . let's bring her home daddy...'an_horse'

Rockets need to hold on here late..Trace has been incredible so far tonight...

Glad we hit Jersey boys..lets cap it off!

Vince with a Triple-double in his game..and Trace with 39-12-9 in his game..BIG TIME performances

This sucks. They are covering nearly the entire 2nd half, holding anywhere from a 8-12 point lead, and now in the final minute Phoenix looks like it is going to get the cover.

Back