B.A.R. Do you think I should wear shorts or pants tonight?

I would answer, but I'm not sure I can without BAR around to give his britches pick for the day...

I'm thinking of saying f**k it and going Warriors ML.

Oh, right, a question, um, I'm at work, should I go boxers or commando?

Staying away. I EXPECT the Mavs to come out and kick ass tonight, but there is nothing to support that thought. I tailed Philly and BAR (my hero) with the 1st qtr angle. I'm a bit nervous of the officials getting overly involved and turning the game into a route. I'll play the Warriors as a dog in game 6 if it happens. And I'm the only one who likes the Raptors tonight evidently. 1st qtr over in Toronto is my fav of the night. GL with the Warriors. I'll certainly be rooting for them after the 1st qtr is done.

Staying away. I EXPECT the Mavs to come out and kick ass tonight, but there is nothing to support that thought. I tailed Philly and BAR (my hero) with the 1st qtr angle. I'm a bit nervous of the officials getting overly involved and turning the game into a route. I'll play the Warriors as a dog in game 6 if it happens. And I'm the only one who likes the Raptors tonight evidently. 1st qtr over in Toronto is my fav of the night. GL with the Warriors. I'll certainly be rooting for them after the 1st qtr is done.
one of my reasons why i wont back the Warriors tonight

There is no reason not to honestly. They own them, but as SportNut would say their is a perception that is far different from the past results. Screw it, I might join you.

There is no reason not to honestly. They own them, but as SportNut would say there is a perception that is far different from the past results. Screw it, I might join you.

FEAR NOT. I have a fairly strong lean toward the Nets, too.......

FEAR NOT. I have a fairly strong lean toward the Nets, too.......

I'm starting to think the whole world is on the Nets. It looks that way on sportsinsight and a few other places. That's a big public road dog who just got done winning by 20+. Sounds like a trap to me. I think they could have opened that as a -1 or a PK and got even action yet they didn't and the line hasn't moved much if at all. I think the Raptors take it back to Jersey myself.

'Kulats,' is, I believe the proper spelling.

The world being on Jersey would scare me a bit. Maybe I lay off that, stick with the Warriors an the Toronto over.

Should I get chicken strips w/ fries or grilled cheese w/ fries?

I'm leaving to go eat in 15 minutes after I shower, so I'll check back for a response before then

Cakeoff's avator of that hot chick is gone

Seriously, it's a crime against humanity. Someone needs to be fired.

I'd wear a thong for the girl in cakeoff's avatar.
It wouldn't be pretty tho.

Wait I'm supposed to ask a question of BAR.......

Gun or knife?
If the Mavs lose the series.........cuz I got nothing until foots, then. Stars out. F' Baseball, I can barely get thru an inning without yelling at the pitcher to throw the friggin ball.

Cake I ain't ever seen a pic of you so don't speak on me

Unless you wanna get bodiedddddddddd

I am sexier than you

Back