B.A.R. 1/5/2009 NBA 11.75 unit play

Status
Not open for further replies.

tru

Friend of CTG
hes been very busy........an a lil pc problems so he asked god to help him out. its his biggest bet of tha season sofar an it goes tonight 1/5/09. good luck to all who tail him, but i dont see this shit losin at all

Detriot Pistons -16 11.75 units

:cheers:

:36_11_6:

bar has always been a lil chalky

chalk2_list_view.jpg

Raptors vs Bucks: Does anyone know if Calderon, O'neal, or Kapono will play? This will help me decide whether or not to go with the Raptors.

quick check all i see is calderon is day to day. game tips at 8 im sure more info will be out later closer to tip

"gotta run some errands be back soon wit some thoughts" all while drinkin a diet dew ;)

The thread I believe is just a joke because BAR hasn't posted a play for a few weeks because his computers are MIA..so he's been absent...he'll be back..

This isnt' really BAR's play and in fact, doesn't exist.

lol you guys are confusing some ppl. you dont want them emptying their bankroll on a ghost play hahah

The thread I believe is just a joke because BAR hasn't posted a play for a few weeks because his computers are MIA..so he's been absent...he'll be back..

This isnt' really BAR's play and in fact, doesn't exist.

:popcorn: how can ya be a moderator without a PC:36_11_6::36_11_6:

This bitch is goin in the Archives one way or another.

142-118 Pistons after 3rd quarter. I hope my over hits, fuck.

this thread is worthless without pics......and for the record bar played the other side in the second half with a 70 pt middle opp..gl BAR

haha he has a pc, jus havin some pc problems now. bar will be back, an even stronger after this bet doesnt lose for him tonight

man i hope this bet cashes, its nearing tipoff im kinda worried. i put my house on it. i just read on rotowire that sheed, rip and AI are all out. i hope prince can carry the team. BOL

LATE BREAKING NEWS...prince found his princess and will be sidelined for tonights games with the love bug...yet the spread is now 96.5......any thoughts on how this will affect the outcome?

i like under. think pistons blow them out. final score prediction: 150 stons to 80. right under the total of 231.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back