B.A.R. 1/12/2009 NBA 19.05 unit play (this is a JOKE)

tru

Friend of CTG
this is what bars on today. BAR sent god a text today, i wasnt able to get this posted till jus now. he said he loved this team in this spot, an doesnt understand why they are a dog today. he says if u dont like tha ml play, hit tha +6.5 instead. he said
he "gotta run some errands, be back later wit some thoughts"

San Antonio Spurs ML +250 risking 19.05 units

"imma" tail tha play, "yous" should also

:tiphat:

ROUTINE!

haha so u takin tha ml or points tonight? his biggest play sofar this season, and again i dont see how this will lose tonight

i paid for the fing service and he gave me the other side..said to lay the points...what gives

his kidney is good, he should be a go tonight, if not we might get better value on that ML.

this is getting dumb now.. lol first time was funny, now its repetitve. just who can bullshit more

Ugh, I'm getting -145...clearly should have jumped on this earlier. Gonna have to go with the points: -3 it is! Also, you have the date wrong in the thread title - today is 01/14/09.

Huge bet for me!

'an_horse'

Ugh, I'm getting -145...clearly should have jumped on this earlier. Gonna have to go with the points: -3 it is! Also, you have the date wrong in the thread title - today is 01/14/09.

Huge bet for me!

'an_horse'

dude. read the thread? bet what you want of course, but this was a joke!

Does BAR have a lean on the Armani Jeans Milano-Panionios on Telecoms matchup in Euroleague Group D? I mean you can never go wrong with Armani, right?

Spurs are old and the bench sucks..Paker is the only one that can score and Timmy loves to cry all the time. Lakers will kill this team like the Magic did...

bar once made love to a woman and cured her of cancer
plus she was the 1000th customer at Wegman's the next day that won her the " Free Thanksgiving dinner for life " advertising campaign......

what he touches turns to gold , you touch it , it rusts quick ringworms and mold.....:shake:

he's constantly in the batting cage buckling reinforced steel fencing motherfucker what a powerful stroke !

spitting sunflower seeds right in the box and they let him do it no questions asked .

roughed up the counterkid for saying something about it till the owner came out from the back and O.K. 'ed it .....:shake:

signs autographs on saturdays there now while they give out free hot dogs and sodas the local radio station programming live on premises....

he knows the timing . rythym swings sending back projectiles at a greater speed than they aprroached him .

he's the Pope here's the hymn :

thou shalt not force things in the winter months following november .
choosing wisely , your duty , blindly , following the lines , seek , moving silently.........

till he returns then all hell breaks loose cataclysmic explosions of cash money capitalizing on his favorite time : the rush of the year end of nba blitz......:whip:

HE SHALL RETURN.........

for he is the chosen one . :shake:

:tiphat:

he's def keepin loose watchin the action preparing himself for the soon arriving season .

Back