Ayunem ... Can of Worms...

Marchiol: coach doesn‘t say nice things to the player wahh. Marchiol: i‘m not a complainer

Gotta wonder about the motivations of such revealers. Fuck over former teammates with this distraction to grab a few headlines and a cheap sense of „justice?“

Last edited:
Player who left when Sumlin did and is now at Arizona has leveled serious charges against the new aTm staff under Jimbo Fisher. Part of his strategy to get to play immediately instead of sit out.

Claims he was paid wads of cash to entertain potential recruits and that the strength and conditioning coach and staff were doing pretty much the same things as were occurring at Maryland. Also, that the players were told that they'd better not miss "voluntary" workouts or they'd be gone and coaches went to each individual player and told them they had to be there for them.

aTm announced they were taking the charges seriously and they'd better be because this kid as Tom Mars as his attorney. That's the guy who sunk the Ole Miss coach and also represented Patterson at Michigan and got him and other Ole Miss players immediate eligibility.

Don't know about the cash payment, although I doubt anyone would be shocked if it were true.

I believe him about the strength coach because he made a public statement along the lines of, "we are only doing what we have to do in order to take a team and get them in condition and make them winners." In my experience when a coach moves to a new school the first thing the strength staff says is the players weren't in shape at the old school, that they all threw up the first day of conditioning under the new staff, and that they have to toughen the players up if they expect to win. Maryland wasn't doing anything that most strength coaches don't routinely do.

As for the "volunteer" workouts we all know the player is telling the truth. It's a stain on every program in the country. There are limitations on workouts, but schools are allowed to hold "volunteer" workouts and every staff in the country, except maybe Stanford, requires the players to be there.

Everyone in the NCAA knows it is going on, every coach routinely lies about it, and the players wind up working out more than athletes in any sport on the planet. NFL players don't even come close to working their players as hard as colleges because they know it doesn't lead to winning. Even in the Cold War, when cheating every way possible to win because national prestige was at stake, countries didn't work athletes like college football does.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/jimbo-fishers-ex-player-levels-a-ton-of-accusations-at-texas-am/

So great that the breaking news on that link is the alarming increase in STDs and the clap putting up the resistance

I didn't realize the starting address, I thought it was some sports outlet.
When I saw the banner, I thought NBA?

Lmao what a loser. And look who turns out to be the bad guy after all. The entitled, whiney, complainer who „doesn‘t complain“ lost at his own game

Back