Away dog query

spottie2935

Read Lines, Not Books
link here >>>>

explanation: Away dogs (lines are subjective to what the site has, these lines are at some point factual but not necessarily the closing line, please take this into consideration. Also there is plenty of ROI here to make a few errors on late line moves. Some teams if you one books a bet early in the day will not be a factor in their database because of such line moves, or simply they have made mistakes in the past recording results.)

Again this query starts: Away dogs of +100 to less than +131, these away dog team have won at least one game in a row and not as many as 6 games in a row, in only seasons from 2016 and beyond, when their opponent is not on a streak of +3 or more games in a row, play on these Away dogs on only these days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

So here is the final query >>>>

I dont really understand why the certain days are way more successful then others but the facts are this is the case. It is great because one day can actually start falling apart and the other days can still be very good.

The line is greatly in our favor not laying any juice and yet the record since 2016 to date is 262-219 and ROI of over 16%

What this avoids is teams on losing streaks. Avoiding bad pitchers and or bad pitching matchups. This query is based upon even matchups and pitchers.

One could also sort out the stud pitchers our team is facing here. I dont sort these out but it is possible.

the verbage to eliminate pitchers is t:starter=Jon Lester (to eliminate our bad pitchers) and o:starter=Trevor Bauer ( i used these pitchers only as examples)

Last edited:
Back