Avoid Kershaw

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Last year on 4 day rest 1-3 3.90 ERA
This year 0-1 5.40 ERA
Last game on good rest he gave up 3 runs fairly fast along with 10 hits and a walk and when Degrom quit after 5 innings the Dodger force took over
Thinking about a first half bet either over or Philadelphia
Also bet Houston today

Leaning Nova holding breath at least likes the day and the Cleveland pitcher is having a nervous breakdown
SAW this
Monster ROI Trend of the DayThe White Sox are 5-0 SU off a five-plus run win as adog. Chicago was an average of plus 127 on themoneyline, and playing ON them has produced anROI of +134%. The SDQL text is:t:team=White Sox and p:D and p:margin>=5 anddate>=20190405

NO idea about the Tampa game. Minn the only team in Baseball with a better Saturday record than Houston 7-2 to 9-2 and great day team but Gibsons splits really suck
Maybe just bet them and pray

WOODRUFF is 0-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 10.80 and a WHIP of 1.600.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)
NICK KINGHAM vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
KINGHAM is 2-1 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 8.31 and a WHIP of 1.694.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-0. (+3.1 units)
Need to think about this

I decided to play a small parlay with Milw and Clev/CWS over 10. GL Tuck. Nova dead over this year with good over ump Reyburn and wind blowing out. Woodruff speaks for himself with recent performance.

Agree with over and Woodruff Who I will play
Adding Urena first half and game which seems obvious to me
Dodgers have only won the last 16 games in a row Kershaw has started...hard to ignore that.
Thinking currently about first half but lets keep a grip He is older now and far from the best pitcher even on his team and his record on 4 days can Not be ignored Its not like I have not been hitting Dodgers very heavy

Thinking currently about first half but lets keep a grip He is older now and far from the best pitcher even on his team and his record on 4 days can Not be ignored
I want to check on SD pitcher, do like the way Urena has pitched very solid. First half looks attractive, full game not as much due to Mia pen.

Wish I had not played the Over. Nova is reverting to an older form where Days and 5 and 6 days rest are really good

WOODRUFF is 0-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 10.80 and a WHIP of 1.600.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)
NICK KINGHAM vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
KINGHAM is 2-1 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 8.31 and a WHIP of 1.694.
His team's record is 2-1 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-0. (+3.1 units)
Need to think about this

1997???? What was he then? 4?

Thinking currently about first half but lets keep a grip He is older now and far from the best pitcher even on his team and his record on 4 days can Not be ignored Its not like I have not been hitting Dodgers very heavy

He's only 31 & although his numbers are trending a bit downward based on his previous level, he's still better than 90 percent of the starters out there. Not to mention, you routinely use really small sample sizes to justify your plays. I'd say 16 straight wins with Kershaw on the mound outweighs 5 starts on short rest over two seasons, if you're going to base a play on past results, that is.

Well lets see. I need line ups by the way the ump was good with Kershaw till the last game they met which was not good. As to sample size sign of the time. There is a trend today that I will watch. Colorado pitcher has exploded twice on 5 days rest this season. I will watch and I strongly believe Kershaw will have a bad game

These is are the first half bets
70 dollars over 4.5 minus 5 cents
50 dollars Alvarez plus 1.85 ml

Last edited:
2 bets Greinke first half
Greinke for the game
First half is a steal game good but its possible to lose

Back