Average bet

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Last 20 at home Denver is 14-6.
Laying 9 which is available for Portland at the Greek they are 8-6 in those wins.
The other side of that is taking gets you 12-8 wins.
Too simplistic? I agree.
Lets look at the last 5 covers by Denver at home.
1. 115-89 vs Miami
2. 123-107 vs Clippers
3. 112-91 Bulls
4. 115-83 Knicks
5. 110-93 Portland Portland was on a 4 game win steak.
The last 2 covers this season were
6. 122-100 Cleveland
7. 120-103 Seattle
The Bulls when they played Denver were 2-8 and playing 4 in 6.
The Clippers were in a 2-7 funk when they played at Denver and Denver lost to them in the playoffs 2 years ago and loves to beat them. Do not think I need to talk about Cleveland and Seattle.
When they crushed Portland Portland was 0-3 on the road and playing b-b. They had been allowed to hang around because it was convenient by the Spurs, had been crushed by the Hornets and were being crushed by Houston by 16 but were allowed to come back 7 in the fourth. The truth is Portland has been very lucky this year normally hitting teams in great spots. Denver in b-b last 20 is 8-12. Ats they are 8-11-1. In the 4 home games that were listed they were 2-2 su and 1-3 ats.
When Portland beat the Griz it was not a good spot. They did it anyway. When Portland beat Utah in Portland it was not a good spot but they did it anyway. They have won 2 road games since the last bloodbath in Denver and they are not playing b-b. This is a team that has been lucky but has also improved.
In a game where Parker did not play and Duncan did very little Denver was down by 22 after 3 quarters yesterday. Think that should be regarded as a negative for them today. Teams benefit by playing well not bad. I think Portland remembers their 4 game winning streak and will play seriously today. Might play a little ml but it is clear that currently Denver is very willing to win by small margins so I see the spread as having real value. GL

Adding Clippers plus 7. Why. Clippers are 3-7 last 10 and 4-0 ats last 4 road games. Lakers have won and covered 4 of their last 5 games.For the Lakers this is a Bad thing. One of these teams is 9-13 and the other is 13-9. Thru 2004 Clipps at the Lakers have
1. lost by 2
2. Lost by 6
3. Won
4. Won.
5. Lost by 17
6. Lost by 4
7. Won
Expect a lack of focus by the Lakers until the 25th and the real games start. GL

If Por hang aroung, is there any reason that game doesnt go over? Overs can't go permanently awol forever (lol at the present under run), and the number seems low considering Por avg's 104.0 pts during their current 6 game win streak, and Den avg's 110.1 pts thru their last 6 home games.

If Por hang aroung, is there any reason that game doesnt go over? Overs can't go permanently awol forever (lol at the present under run), and the number seems low considering Por avg's 104.0 pts during their current 6 game win streak, and Den avg's 110.1 pts thru their last 6 home games.

might be an interesting bet, because i just don't see Portland trying to post up against the Nuggets. Travis Outlaw has just been bonkers the last few games so I think the Trailblazers actually believe they can win and if that's what they feel, we should see a 200pt+ game.

Not taking any position on that total. Obviously Sac and NO hung around and the games went under. Denver has 10 overs this season. Would say 8 of them were with teams they disliked a lot. Not really sure how to describe Denver- Portland. Not friendly . At least for Portland but Denver--? Not clear. Just too hard for me to define. I would normally like the 3 days Denver has off after this game to help the over but found out painfully with Sac that that angle is not pulling full weight. GL

Denver has played 6 B2Bs so far this season

Off a win the night before - 2-1 to Under in the B2B game, 200.0 avg
Off a loss the night before - 3-0 to Over in the B2B game, 224.3 avg

Por at Den L6 - 203, 206, 194 (36 pt 1st period), 209, 175 (Por scored 68), 234

Den's totals in the above games - 110, 107, 97, 105, 107, 119

If Por covers here & Over loses, it's highly likely going to be a matter of a missing by a couple of baskets or so.

Maybe over is right. Denver after a loss is 5-2 over this season. Might bet it small. Will look more.

tuck, I'm of the opinion that a Por cover will struggle not to produce an Over.

Denver off a loss & B2B just doesnt compute to me to = an under here if Por wins ATS, and of course Por could lose ATS and this still go Over.

Also my comparison to Sac and No is flawed. Denver gives those teams a measure of equality. This is not something they give Denver and Denver is going to have to Win it. Well bets are in so lets hope we win. GL

As a more ungrounded aside,

last 2 seasons have seen

- 6 instances of 7 consecutive results of 1 total registered (U or O)
- 3 instances of 8 consecutive results of 1 total registered (U or O)
- 0 instances of 9 or more

We head into this game with 8 Unders having been registered the last 8 NBA games played (order by game start times)

As a more ungrounded aside,

last 2 seasons have seen

- 6 instances of 7 consecutive results of 1 total registered (U or O)
- 3 instances of 8 consecutive results of 1 total registered (U or O)
- 0 instances of 9 or more

We head into this game with 8 Unders having been registered the last 8 NBA games played (order by game start times)

does that mean we see 9? or the streak stops? lol I hope it stops cause i took the Over

Did someone say before the season began that Portland was going to be a great moneymaker that they were going to bet regularly and that Portland would have a real chance to make the playoffs. Trying to think who that was. :smiley_acbe:

Did someone say before the season began that Portland was going to be a great moneymaker that they were going to bet regularly and that Portland would have a real chance to make the playoffs. Trying to think who that was. :smiley_acbe:
:36_11_6:

Nicely done

Back