Average bet on The Suns

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Refs look good. No one played extended minutes. I do not know Booker will play but they took a long time before deciding not to play him last night. Chances are very good I think that Ayton and Booker will play and the Suns have 2 days off after this game Clippers have their own injury list. 12.5 points. Kind of stupid here

At the moment no play in the Atlanta game. The refs in that game lean clearly to the under but Knicks have been scoring more

May be adding over in the game
Killersports posted a 10-0 trend for the Suns and seems to like Orlando as well

Last edited:
Average bet on Laker Indiana game over 211
Reasoning you have 2 teams with well above average scoring potential and 1 moderate over ref 1 average no direction ref and 1 moderately under ref and 211 is just much to small

A lot of these games are tough. Hornets after 20 point loss usually just lose but they have been getting better and have very good history with the refs and Kings are going to be integrating Fox which may not be easy. If I played I think I would bet Hornets but the 20 point angle makes it tough

PJ Washington's injury was pretty big for Hornets. Now Batum out. Can't get 48 minutes from Marvin and even then still thin at the wing.

A lot of these games are tough. Hornets after 20 point loss usually just lose but they have been getting better and have very good history with the refs and Kings are going to be integrating Fox which may not be easy. If I played I think I would bet Hornets but the 20 point angle makes it tough

The last 2 times Sac win ats.....they win ats next game.
The last 2 times Charlotte lose ats...they lose ats next game

I took Sac and buy to -4.....never like playing with the hook......

Any info on the refs for the Pels game tuck? A 22-4 to the over in the last 26 meetings between these 2 teams is VERY compelling for me to make a play

The last 2 times Sac win ats.....they win ats next game.
The last 2 times Charlotte lose ats...they lose ats next game

I took Sac and buy to -4.....never like playing with the hook......

Swear the Bobcats get about 20 more FTs than their opponents in wins.

Had a bet on Orlando and then teased them and the Suns. No sure that will cash with Ayton blank

Correct action wait. If Booker is playing with good refs then it might be reasonable. Not sure why they stopped using Ayton

then again maybe after Booker was out just tease the Clippers down and also make a straight bet on them getting out

Back