**Australian Open In Game**

Just some quick thoughts

If everything goes accordingly, Djokovic will run into Isner then Raonic in back to back matches. Might be very tough for him.

However dont like Milos draw goes Qualifier/Donald Young/Benneteau or Hewitt/Feliciano, Del Potro or Monfils/Djokovic

just a heads up Dologopolov was injured during his match vs Verdasco, forced to retire..
Something to keep in mind this upcoming week

Some other players that are carrying an injury this week into the Oz

Madison Keys - Shoulder injury....on her twitter account she claims she'll be ready for Oz
Caroline Wozniacki - Left wrist injury injured on the 12th of Jan. Tried to play through it but was definitely not having it during backhands
Christina McHale - shoulder injury, she's been a walking hospital, lots of injuries lately and this could be a great chance to fade.

Cannot freaking wait boys! This is my official start to the new year, every year, the past 6-7 years.

Honestly, I typically like upsets at this tournament, but I just don't see what dog can take it. Obviously it will be tough to beat the defending champ Wawrinka, but I think this is Djokovic's to lost and I'd have no problem laying a large sum on him at +100 odds or better

I need to dig into the draws a bit deeper though, wonder when we will start seeing lines pop up

• The Tennis Nerds retweeted
    Yolita@Yolitatennis <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 22m22 minutes ago</small>
    Novak Djokovic cancelled his practice today and called for a press conference at 4pm local time, according to ESPN
    0 replies45 retweets4 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" data-original-title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet45</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite4</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;">More</button>

• jimmy soixante neuf@hotdog6969 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5m5 minutes ago</small>
    The money to back Djokovic has completely dried up....this sounds most ominous.

Djokovic may be out?? wtf.

Just put $5 on F.Lopez to win that quarter at +8300.....

Raonic at +800 might get hit as well.

Let's do this fellas!

Really bummbed on Delpo

Tell me about it, he has always been a fantastic dark horse, just a pity this dude has been hit with the injury bug.
He should get some advise from his fellow country men and ironman Nalbandian...that dude was the most durable fucking player of his era.

Yea I read into djokovic last night a bit and seems like a bunch of complete media BS to me...

sort of like last year when Nishikori said he hadn't played tennis in 3 weeks and wouldnt win his 1st round match then he made it to the Semis? or the Finals? ...(lol)

Yea I read into djokovic last night a bit and seems like a bunch of complete media BS to me...

sort of like last year when Nishikori said he hadn't played tennis in 3 weeks and wouldnt win his 1st round match then he made it to the Semis? or the Finals? ...(lol)

:rofl: Yep US Open and makes the finals haha

Sunday, January 18, 2015

ATP
Anderson/Schwartzman Over 31.5 Games (-118)
Dustin Brown +2.5 Sets (+120)
Martin Klizan -300
Alexander Kudryavtsev +220
Kavcici/Duckworth Over 39.5 Games (-108)
Victor Estrella Burgos +200
Leonardo Mayer -130
Dudi Sela +165
Bemelmans/Karlovic Over 40.5 Games (-120)
Groth/Krajinovic Over 39 Games (-110)
Mikhail Kukushkin -250
Simon Bolelli -180

​WTA
Jarmila Gajdosova -290
Simona Halep -1.5 Sets (-335)
Storm Sanders +1.5 Sets (-120)
Ivanovic/Hradecka Over 18.5 Games (-118)
Bethanie Mattek-Sands -170
Katerina Siniakova +105
Safarova/Shvedova Over 20.5 Games (-120)

Last edited:
Here is what I'm choosing from in the early matches. likely won't play all of them but these are my hard leans.

Men

Berankis -210
Kavcic -165
KudryavTsev +215
Seppi -170

Women

Koukalova -250
Konjuh -175
Schmiedlova -125

Back