Austin Voth

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
VOTH is 0-1 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 14.55 and a WHIP of 2.771.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)
OSWALT is 0-0 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 1.80 and a WHIP of 0.400.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)
I have no idea how this line exists
The ump likes road teams but Washington does very well with him
I am betting Oswalt first 5
Also first half over

Last edited:
Toronto first half under looks good. Kind of a crazy time any thoughts? Average bet

Last edited:
Adding Pit first half listed
Logic Pitt pitcher a little better in most categories and at least the last 2 years has sucked on 6+
Perhaps should be looking at over as Milwaukee really wants wins

Last edited:
Tuck tell me what you see in the angels TT over 3 at plus money. Verlander just saw them B2B about 3 weeks ago. this game actually mean anything?

It means a lot Oakland is running out of time but are within 4 games. There is a major over ump that might help you and I have laid 1.5 and 2.5
Helps to be an ELITE Saturday team plus Verlander is locked in now and can handle that ump probably better

Lost more than I won.Have bets on Oakland and Houston More on Houston including 2.5. Looking at over in Arizona. Hoping to bet Texas. Staring at Miami now

Last edited:
Playing Texas ump angle with this ump vs Gonzales on the road plus bad current form. Also average

Did play over 7.5 in Colorado. Both starters worst rest over ump that the Colorado starter has bad hisrory with

Back