Aussie Rules Round 1

claycourtlesson

SQUARE JOHN PUBLIC PEEP
I know these matches aren't for another week, but I'm ready anyway.

Here is what I like just off these 2 angles (nothing set in stone as of yet):

Because-

1) No one sees it coming
2) Line seems light (if a chalky fave can ever seem light)

I am really liking Essendon to win outright vs Adelaide.

Dog City.....

MLs and ATS in Aussie Rules. All competition long.

Only time I'll think about laying points is when spread is north of 30.

Have a great season, guys!!!!

Bombers line moving back and forth from 19.5 to 20 on 5 Dimes.

I may be missing something, but I really do believe Bombers have a legit shot tonight.

No idea what made you think the Bombers had any chance today - I know a couple of peope who lost a shitload on both the Crows ATS and ML as part of parlays

Get the fuck in there, well done dude :cheers:

Bombers 105
Crows 74

ML and ATS.

Thanks Sports and Rod!!!

I'll tell you why I liked the Bombers......Sheedy. I saw good stuff out of the team in last part of the comp in 2006, and I didn't forget it during off-season. Also, Crows slipped dramatically at the same time, and I counted on a hangover effect. The line also seemed light, if a chalky fave can ever seem light. Books wanted the public on Crows and made it "not out of the question"......especially as a back-end parlay vehicle to write down front-end chalk.

To me, AFL is very similar to the NFL in the USA. The public gets their asses handed to them as "upsets" are frequent. But in reality, there is no such thing as an "upset" in either AFL or NFL. Now I know I'm a Yank and will never have the knowledge of the game like you guys from Down Under possess, but from what I've discerned in just a few years of betting and viewing is that any AFL team can beat the shit out of any other AFL team on any given day. The athletes are that good. And when the commitment stars are aligned properly in comparison, it's a go.

Cheers

Back