AUSSIE OPEN Rd of 16 - Elite 8 - Final 4 - Championship Game..

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Anything you guys like today?

Think I'm gonna take a shot with Gael Monflis...said I wanted to bet him against a top competitor after watching his last match, and here I'm getting -110

Think I'll take him, and

Garrigues over Carla Suarez Navarro in the WTA - It's time for Navarro to get eliminated. Faded Dokic last night and I'll fade Navarro now.

If you were to bet this one Sammy I think you have to go with Tsonga. Better overall player. Line opened at -180 and is now -200. You usually want to play the line move and not against it.

I'm one of the amateur assholes that bet on James Blake

Really let USA pride take over,

Might fuckin hammer Djoka today over Roddick, what do you guys think?

Think Roddick takes him out in 5.....Hes got more in the tank...Live dog with a price that keeps rising

Thinking of taking Federer 3-0 at +110 on BM. Federer is 3-0 against the young Potro in 7-0 sets. I don't see Federer losing this match at all...but -405 is a hell of a ML.

I kinda like +250 on 3-1 better

Del Potro get this far and take no sets? Kinda tough to imagine

Potro is young and when things don't go his way he gets frustrated and makes unforced errors. I think Federer will be pretty sharp after losing the first two sets last match.

FWIW I have seen two expert picks and they were 3-0 Federer and 3-1 Federer.

which one u think is better?

Actually thinking of just laying off..really just want the ML but no way in hell am i paying that -405. A tennis buddy of mine put this around -200 or -250. Just don't see much value in this matchup. If you put money on 3-0 and 3-1 ..you win a little bit, but not enough for the risk. If Potro somehow happens to win a couple, then you lose both bets. Not enough reward for the risk with these lines as they are to heavy on Federer.

Saying what I just said...Capt may be right with 3-1 just being the best play at +250....it could happen and that's better value than anything else I believe.

Actually thinking of just laying off..really just want the ML but no way in hell am i paying that -405. A tennis buddy of mine put this around -200 or -250. Just don't see much value in this matchup. If you put money on 3-0 and 3-1 ..you win a little bit, but not enough for the risk. If Potro somehow happens to win a couple, then you lose both bets. Not enough reward for the risk with these lines as they are to heavy on Federer.

i agree i have live betting and have been wining on most matches--

I won on verdasco at +200

I got RODDICK at -180 after Djokavich was all fucked up by the heat, i put in the biggest bet i have put in a while on him, i thought that guy was done, there was no way he was winning he was dead--

Won on federer over the last guy, got even money on him down 2-0 sets and up a break in the 3rd set-

Saying what I just said...Capt may be right with 3-1 just being the best play at +250....it could happen and that's better value than anything else I believe.

However bro I tend to feel after the way Fed played last match he should win 3-0--

If he wins the first set, he has a good shot, if he is up 2-0 in sets, he will win 3-0 for sure--

If Fed wins the first set, there is a 75% chance he wins 3-0--

all he needs is the 2nd set---

Just like Blake he is not good at handling adversity, I dont know who he is playing, but if he is young and trails he will lose--

the elite players are winning late sets, if the win the first set and set the tone they will win 3-0

i agree i have live betting and have been wining on most matches--

I won on verdasco at +200

I got RODDICK at -180 after Djokavich was all fucked up by the heat, i put in the biggest bet i have put in a while on him, i thought that guy was done, there was no way he was winning he was dead--

Won on federer over the last guy, got even money on him down 2-0 sets and up a break in the 3rd set-

Yeah that live betting would be real nice to have, but I just have Bookmaker. I'm about to go to bed anyway, just have to decided if I want to put some on the 3-1 +250 before I head or not.

I want Federer, I wait live betting, he may lose a set and then be at -200, or less--

I know nothing about the opponent---

Upsets are rare vs FED-- they are, but fed last match was very sloppy and then got hot into the old FED--

FED is sloppy of late missing shots wildy, but when he turns into OLD FEd its over, he is hitting everything and dominating

Yeah that live betting would be real nice to have, but I just have Bookmaker. I'm about to go to bed anyway, just have to decided if I want to put some on the 3-1 +250 before I head or not.

Yeah you could try 200 on each----

200--

either way you make some money unless he loses or wins 3-2:smiley_acbe:

Upsets are rare vs FED-- they are, but fed last match was very sloppy and then got hot into the old FED--

FED is sloppy of late missing shots wildy, but when he turns into OLD FEd its over, he is hitting everything and dominating

Father Time is catching up to a certain star player -

the Fed of Old is giving way to the Old Fed.

As soon as I saw these hth odds, I thought something smelled. This same match 2 years ago, you couldnt hope to lay less than -1000 on the Fed. Potro is noone, a nobody (11th GS, only 2nd QF, never been deeper) - why is the Fed paying so much? The answer imo is found in Father Time.

BetCrimes I sware I was wondering if that was the case earlier...

Might have to play Del Porto and Del P 3-1

Father Time is catching up to a certain star player -

the Fed of Old is giving way to the Old Fed.

As soon as I saw these hth odds, I thought something smelled. This same match 2 years ago, you couldnt hope to lay less than -1000 on the Fed. Potro is noone, a nobody (11th GS, only 2nd QF, never been deeper) - why is the Fed paying so much? The answer imo is found in Father Time.

I am new to betting tennis crimes. Do you bet it live also?

If so do you have any advice on betting it?

I actually used to be a very good tennis player myself ranked when younger, I used to follow it before--

When i followed the game it was all serve and Volley game with becker, Sampras, Edberg and all the tall serve and volley guys--

i see now that the game has turned into all baseline with heavy shots, and amazing shots now- basically a power game--

There are very few guys who have the big serve that can get aces and win all of his service games?

Fed could be wearing down, but he still has the talent and experience to win games--

Correct me if I am wrong but is Nadal just too fast for federer and a younger better version designed to beat him?>

I am new to betting tennis crimes. Do you bet it live also?

If so do you have any advice on betting it?

I wouldnt start betting live in a mens match until at least 1 set is in, more often 2. The 1st set doesn't really betray much about the match if it's close, like today's match between Djoko and Arod.

Women's is different, obviously, because of the shorter threshold.

it's a lot about who's getting their 1st serves in, but more about feel. radio commentary can betray a lot about where a match is going. pick up things there by experts who know more than I. I stick to betting slams (when I do bet it at all) because thats when the radio is readily available.

this safina is terrible with her challenges today- she missed them all--

DOKIC on the other hand gets every one of her challenges right, are they really wrong that many times, every time she challenges she is right lol---

how does that computer do that on the replay?

Man i felt like they were giving Dokic that fucking match

Didn't help that I had

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="teamCell"><table class="title" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>[Ticket #: ] STRAIGHT BET</td></tr></tbody></table><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="evenRow"><td class="dateCell">01/27/2009 @ 12:30 AM </td><td class="idCell">MU</td><td class="pickCell">[9411] DINARA SAFINA -390
(DINARA SAFINA vrs JELENA DOKIC)
</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="selectCell">2164.50</td><td class="selectCell">555.00</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yeah, she was tightening up there near the end. I think the fact Dokic was playing her, what, 4th or 5th straight 3 sets match in her first big comeback tourney is what allowed Safina to pull through.

Slap, I hit Safina at -290 late in the 2nd set. never had a doubt Dokic couldnt win in 3, for the reason I just posted to Sammy.

Decided to just play Del Porto ML instead of the sets

I love Safina though...gotta suck to have all that crowd against u lol @ sorry to beat the Australian

Nice hit, she seemed to pull through when she had to (got that clutch gene probably from growing up wanting to out do her brother)

Also that announcer chick that interview Safina at the end sucked.

The US announcers (sans Fowler) suck too

Dokic will be worth a long look at Wimbeldon, women's tennis is looking thin as far as anyone dominating outright goes. Henin, Williams sisters, Hingis, Graf - the days of big heavyweights are over, at least for now. All the top Russians are in the mafia's pockets, they can throw a match at anytime, can't trust a single ffing one of them.

Looks like momentum is on Federer's side big time as he's about to go up 3-0 in the 2nd set.............could be a quick one

Reports are that Federer will forfeit this match because it was very unsportsmanlike to beat up on Del Potro on Center Court.

The ATP is also in the midst of firing his coach for this despicable act of sportsmanship.

Probably one of the more lopsided matches you'll see in a Slam Event.

Reports are that Federer will forfeit this match because it was very unsportsmanlike to beat up on Del Potro on Center Court.

The ATP is also in the midst of firing his coach for this despicable act of sportsmanship.

Probably one of the more lopsided matches you'll see in a Slam Event.

del potro will not apologise for his retarded play, thou

I don't understand this "unsportsmanlike" crap that's been going on recently. Read in the main forum about that girls basketball team whipping their opponent....

What happened if the tides were turned...which is highly unlikely vs Fed, then what?
If you need to finish a match so be it.

Lets say Fed is up 2-0 on sets and is 5-0 on the 3rd....what if Fed twists his ankle and is ruled out....oh well SOL right? Come on, Fed is out there to win a tournament, he will do what it takes to win it's the opponent that needs to figure stuff out.

Tiger Woods poses such an intimidating presence on the final day with his red shirt on....oh that's so unsportsmanlike, he should wear brown instead. Just ridiculous how some people moan about unsportsmanlike. These people are professional players they aren't amateurs for pete sakes. Although some of them do play like one lol.

who will win tonight Tonga over Verlander?

Any idea Tonga has a good serve from what i saw and verlander is hot also?

Verdasco has looked incredible so far, but so has Tsonga

Sammy - Verdasco smashes all the hot bitches on the WTA tour ... something to keep in mind when the WTA and ATP is at the same place together

Verdasco has looked incredible so far, but so has Tsonga

Sammy - Verdasco smashes all the hot bitches on the WTA tour ... something to keep in mind when the WTA and ATP is at the same place together

now thats some top notch capping right there :smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

He bangs any bitch he wants on the WTA tour

I think he was dating that ana ivanovic girl who is smokin last season

He trained a ton in December, with Agassi's old trainer I think he is in the best physical condition of anyone (maybe those top 2 guys are still in better shape)

Keep in mind the match will start between 230pm and 3pm Australian time - temperatures will be as hot if not hotter than the Roddick/Djockavic match

now thats some top notch capping right there :smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

wanna see something betteR?

ana_ivanovic.jpg

Back