August 5th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
St. Louis Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds Under 8½ -102 (2*)
Milwaukee Brewers/Tampa Bay Rays Under 8½ +105 (2*)

With you on the first play. The second--i believe this will be Davies first game on turf which called for a bet on Tampa and which worries me on the total. BOL

With you on the first play. The second--i believe this will be Davies first game on turf which called for a bet on Tampa and which worries me on the total. BOL

This is Davies 1st start on turf (what's ur angle here?)...it's also his first start vs Tampa and his first start against the American League

its fairly common for pitchers to have trouble on turf. Maybe he will glide through but as a percentage it has to be bad.

its fairly common for pitchers to have trouble on turf. Maybe he will glide through but as a percentage it has to be bad.

I've never seen any numbers to back this up...games themselves I agree will have more runs in the long, long term but pitchers individually still pitch off a normal mound and the odds are adjusted to the type of field they are playing on before lines come out...Sorry cant put too much stock in this theory/stat

I have 3 games circled for tomorrow going to try and narrow it down to 1 or 2 in the morning...leans are Mil/Tb, Nyy/Cle, and Lad/Nym...may not be able to post until closer to noon tomorrow...will do my best to get em up as early as possible

Back