August 4th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Sea/Bal un 9.5 -112
Tex/Oak un 7.5 +102

will update all the still pending parlays and series plays tomorrow...looking for a great finish...back in the morning

GL today Coach - I played LAD -114 so far. Even with Puig ? I think it is a good price. Dodgers have just been rolling on the road and have always hit Villanueva well, and then there is that Cub bullpen in the late innings.

Lad -114

had this one in already just hadn't got in to post...agree Tim puig out shouldnt affect the quality of baseball La is playing with, think they have the better starting pitcher goin as well...have a few more in a bit

Lad -116...x1/2
Tex/Oak no score in 1st inn -135
Chw/Det ov 8.5 -110

still have 3 parlays pending...need Pit and Bos winners today to sweep all 3...also have Kc series play pending by itself...still looking at a few back soon

Thanks hound and Mike...gl today men

Well Rienzo was an unknown here who pitched well, game might have been different if CWS could have capitalized in the 1st inn. when they had the bases loaded and couldn't score. Good calls on both of those first two und which I considered. Almost played Balt und 5 1st 5 -10 and waited and lost the price and same with Tex under didn't have the better number. Did hit parlay with KC/Pitt under so a good day overall. GL Coach.

Back