August 27th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Chicago White Sox +200
Toronto Blue Jays -126

2.5 bucks each on the above 2 matches...no totals in MLB today...Like the Cubbies today as well, waiting on a line there...working on AAA and Mexican League now

no Mexican League today...these 3 in AAA...to win 2.5 bucks each...slow Monday

Fresno Grizzlies -1 -152
Rochester Red Wings/Syracuse Chiefs Under 7½ -115
Salt Lake Bees/Fresno Grizzlies Over 10½ -115

Draw (Coritiba PR (BRA-B) vs Brasil De Pelotas RS (BRA-B)) +203
Oster (SWE-S)/IFK Varnamo (SWE-S) Over 2½ -121
Nojom Al Mostabel (EGY)/El Zamalek (EGY) Under 2½ -115
Draw (Aris (GRE-S) vs Lamia (GRE-S)) +183
Manchester Utd (ENG-P) +145

off work today...playing these for those interested for a buck each

Sorry guys...I have time to dive into the card a bit more than usual today and I really like these two...between Fresno and the two below I have a hard time seeing them going any worse than 2-1...in all 3 AAA side games you have either playing a hot team or playing against (in Sac's case) a shit team...in all 3 mathup's you have huge starting pitching discrepancies...I bumped these 3 plays to 4 bucks each...also forgot to mention I played 2 bucks on Man U and the under in Egypt, the rest of the kickball plays are a buck

El Paso Chihuahuas -1½ +105
Las Vegas 51s -1½ +110

if I could find out who is pitching for the Express I may like me some Baby Cakes tonight too

Last edited:
Sympathize with WS but

RODON is 1-3 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 7.11 and a WHIP of 2.316.
His team's record is 1-3 (-1.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-3. (-2.5 units)
MASAHIRO TANAKA vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
TANAKA is 4-0 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 2.23 and a WHIP of 1.268.
His team's record is 5-0 (+5.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-0. (+5.0 units)

Rodon's career ERA came against an entirely different Yankees line up. The only player in those lineups from 2015 and 2016 tonight is Brett Gardner.

Draw (Coritiba PR (BRA-B) vs Brasil De Pelotas RS (BRA-B)) +203
Oster (SWE-S)/IFK Varnamo (SWE-S) Over 2½ -121
Nojom Al Mostabel (EGY)/El Zamalek (EGY) Under 2½ -115
Draw (Aris (GRE-S) vs Lamia (GRE-S)) +183
Manchester Utd (ENG-P) +145

off work today...playing these for those interested for a buck each

I’m clueless on soccer. Hope they hit for you

Sympathize with WS but

RODON is 1-3 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 7.11 and a WHIP of 2.316.
His team's record is 1-3 (-1.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-3. (-2.5 units)
MASAHIRO TANAKA vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
TANAKA is 4-0 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 2.23 and a WHIP of 1.268.
His team's record is 5-0 (+5.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-0. (+5.0 units)

Rondon’s recent form is solid...this wager is placed more based on the Sox playing very good baseball in the last week or so and they are extremely un valued with this line...if they are going to win a game in this series this is it

Well going in if I had seen a favorable ump I might have tried it with you. I saw the reverse

completely weather based and the fact that they opened this line at 10 tells me this is the right side...Hot temps at wrigley dont hurt here either...over the years I have had some success playing the wind in Wrigley when I pick and choose spots to do it...think this is it tonight adding 2.5 bucks here

NYM/CHC ov 10.5 -105

I’m laying off Mets TT u4. The weather & Lester’s unpredictability give me second thoughts. Good luck everybody.

completely weather based and the fact that they opened this line at 10 tells me this is the right side...Hot temps at wrigley dont hurt here either...over the years I have had some success playing the wind in Wrigley when I pick and choose spots to do it...think this is it tonight adding 2.5 bucks here

NYM/CHC ov 10.5 -105

When you’re hot, you’re hot

Love the White Sox again tonight on the ML

The games I've seen Lynn as a Yankee, he's had some control issues. Also, after watching some of that game last night, omg the Yanks have some scrubs in their lineup right now. White Sox look like they're trying to close out this season with some dignity.

Back