August 22nd

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
lad/Mia un 6 +110

have at least two more totals for tomorrow, one more up in a bit the other is under in the cubs game, total wont be available till tomorrow

No more baseball tonight but I do have good size wager on the over 2.5 botafogo/atletico soccer match in brazil tonight

One reason only, Nats don't trust Soriano right now but should have used Storen or Clippard for the 9th. Terrible...

I hear ya but now people don't trust Johnson after that debacle...managers get tired too this time of year and make errors in judgement they don't make early on...funny they held Strasburg out at the end of last year but now they leave him out there on fumes

I hear ya but now people don't trust Johnson after that debacle...managers get tired too this time of year and make errors in judgement they don't make early on...funny they held Strasburg out at the end of last year but now they leave him out there on fumes
Well don't know if you watched the game but Stras was in complete control the entire game and I believe his pitch count was 97 or so after 8. Generally in that spot given that Soriano was going good, there would have been no doubt that he would have come in to close but Soriano has been very shaky in last 3 outings with diminished velocity and slider that is not breaking the way it should. Given that, I think Davey elected to leave Stras in and of course a throwing error attributed to the inning staying alive when Rendon slipped. I think Davey was wary of bringing in anyone else other than Soriano because he didn't want to destroy his confidence but he definitely should have lifted Stras once runners got on base and especially after the error. Stras is young and doesn't have the composure to regroup after the error and he was clearly running on fumes at that point. Ironic he did go to Soriano after the HR and then Storen ends up saving the game in extras. Tough beat for you, as you were clearly on the right side. GL Coach.

Solid explanation as usual from you Tim, almost made me feel better about it, lol...hopefully I can get this last under to come home and hit my soccer game tonight...gl on ur plays man

Back