August 17th

taking a hard look at chc for tomorrow, maybe 1st 5 inn...should be around all day tomorrow...no totals as of tonight

Thoughts on yanks / sox total if you get a chance. I already bet under 8.5 but value your opinion. Good luck. Unreal the prices on all these dodgers games. Saturday seems the first line that is actually fair in some time.

Thoughts on yanks / sox total if you get a chance. I already bet under 8.5 but value your opinion. Good luck. Unreal the prices on all these dodgers games. Saturday seems the first line that is actually fair in some time.

This under was on my radar...initially I shy away from ny/bos unders but if you forced my hand in this one it would be on the under...I will probly be staying away from anything involving the yanks for awhile...devils advocate here says boston has the 2nd best off in MLB by my numbers behind the dodgers and the yanks with bozo and soriano are pretty unpredictable right now...this was a fairly close call for me, Kuroda is in my top 5 in the AL but I have lackey just out of the top 20 which makes it a no play for me...no way I would call you crazy for taking the under in this one...hope this helps and gl with whatever you decide

the dodgers have been a gift from the gods this summer for me, have doubled my yearly average by simply just playing em most days...I really think we may be watching the best team in the last 30 years in the Dodgers this summer...While vegas is losing their ass a good bit on the Lad there are still alot of people out there who don't like west coast teams and will keep going against them thinking this streak will end at some point...key is this silly run they are on will slow down but have a hard time believing these guys with their starting pitching are going to start losing everyday in the next month...when they slow down it will be pretty obvious to me and I will jump off the money train

Last edited:
August 2013
Unders...10-6-2...+3.78 units
Overs...3-1...+1.90 units
Sides...14-4...+8.91 units
Series...6-3..+2.01 units
1st inn Score...1-2...-1.45 units

July 2013...81-49(62%)...+30.45 units
Overs...13-6...+6.77
Unders...28-18...+8.35 units
Sides...26-19-2...+8.68 units
Series...5-2...+3.05 units