Auction Keeper Help

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
$230 Budget
1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K,, 1 IR, 6 IDPs (2 must be DBs), 6 BN

1 PPR
.25 PP Completion

Just assume the avg team allocates around ~ $20 to $30 for IDP.

Prices aren't final but likely won't change more than $1 or $2 by next week. Our formula is dumb for setting keeper prices but it is what it is.

Listed viable options below:
Carson Wentz - $3
Odell Beckham Jr - $53
Antonio Brown - $59
Marquise Goodwin - $1
Corey Davis - $2
Derrick Henry - $13
Christian McCaffrey - $35
Kareem Hunt - $45
Rex Burkhead - $3

Basically stuck with do I want to keep AB/Odell, then Hunt or McCaffrey or Hunt/McCaffrey and AB or Odell.
- Start with $73 with AB/Odell/Hunt
- Start with $83 with AB/Odell/McCaffrey
- Start with $91 with AB/Hunt/McCaffrey
- Start with $97 with Odell/Hunt/McCaffrey

Also tempted by keeping either Goodwin, Davis and knowing I'll probably have to bid $55-$60 in order to get Odell/Antonio in the draft anyways.

Im not knowledgable atbout auction drafts but based on the value I see id probably go ab/obj/ mcCaffrey

Why not keep Wentz?

I've never really kept QBs just because the position is usually deep - I'd love to keep Wentz and perhaps that is an option. Our league does have a bit of an obsession with picking up back up QBs for some reason so good reason to consider keeping Wentz.

Just always found it funny when guys are spending like $15, $20, $30 to keep a QB when you can pick up back end QB1s or high end QB2s for $2-$3 or just pick them up after the draft.

I think I picked up Wentz before week 1 last year and it worked out until he got hurt.

Now leaning towards CMC, Burkhead, and then either Corey Davis or Goodwin. Just too much value and think I’ll be able to grab one or both again.

Past few years highest player drafted was 65 - Jamaal Charles a few years back. Think AB will be right around 60-65 mark, Odell probably same too but most people went for under 60 last few years.

ODB/AB/Mcaf is my vote

FYI Corey Davis is going to be heavily involved in the O this year. High expectations here for him

i'm not sure McCaffrey can make it through an entire season as the bell cow like Hunt can, so i prefer him

My strategy with keeper auctions is to never let a stud go into a draft if you don't have to because bidding wars on the studs are insane

Back