ATS Streaks to Jump On This Week??

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
Thought I'd throw this out there and get feedback. I'm sure there are quite a few teams with perfect records ATS so far, or by same token winless ATS. Either works. Thought I'd take a shot at listing a few I'm jumping on this week that I think could continue for most of year. Hopefully get some more ideas. Including NFL here too.

UNLV -2.5 - traditional trap but just think they should handle a Utah St that seems very down. UNLV is rising with new facilities, Allegiant stadium and LV no longer the pariah city it once was.
GA -28 1H - should have been on their 1H from the start but will jump on now and see if it holds. Obviously paying a stiff tax as it's no secret. Hopefully doesn't matter.
Bills TT Over - just read this in another thread and think it's a good idea.

Thought about Kansas but seems a lot of sharps on Duke this week. Please add any bet with or bet against teams you think should be added. thanks

All I can say on those is that I can not bet UNLV. They might win, but it's not a game I can be apart of. I wouldn't be surprised if either team won. Everyone here thinks UNLV is a slam dunk. They have improved and playing better. Utah State is worse and playing poorly. If only it was that easy. Sometimes it is. How about the UNLV D? Is it good? Think everyone just counting on Utah State to be bad, which maybe they will be. But if they find some things during the off week, I am not sure UNLV D is good on their own to limit them. UNLV D did impress me vs Cal, but Cal...I mean yeah. Power 5 team that UNLV kept down, like most teams do with Cal. I don't know how the game went down, but North Texas still had 474 yards on them (6.87 ypp)

Im up a unit on UNLV so im risking that. How im looking at it anyway. Cant get out of my mind that utah st only scored 7 at home vs Weber. UNLV d is weak and they'll probably need to be in 30s. Tt might be better.

Im up a unit on UNLV so im risking that. How im looking at it anyway. Cant get out of my mind that utah st only scored 7 at home vs Weber. UNLV d is weak and they'll probably need to be in 30s. Tt might be better.
Weber is very, very good though. Utah St. is very, very bad though.

Back