• Start date Start date
S

scourge

1st 4 bets for the day
Soderling -125

Monfils +140

Seppi -145

Acasuso -130

I've been absolute rubbish with tennis this year and I just can't seem to figure out how I'm picking consistent losers. Hopefully Monday treats me alright.

Good luck, man.

Tennis is one streaky sport, to me at least.

Can win 14 out of 15 in one day, and then lose 14 out of 15 the very next day.

Maddening. Best to bet and watch later to learn.

Cheers. You got good avatars, man.

1st 4 bets for the day
Soderling -125

Monfils +140

Seppi -145

Acasuso -130

I've been absolute rubbish with tennis this year and I just can't seem to figure out how I'm picking consistent losers. Hopefully Monday treats me alright.

thanks for the words clay:cheers:

2-1-1

Soderling won 6-4, 6-4

Monfils retired down 0-6, 0-2

Seppit won 6-1, 6-3

Acasuso wilted 4-6, 1-6

I watched the action from Monaco today on TTC, man, and I can tell you with absolute clarity that "Jose Acasuso" is not the player of last year. Davis Cup has a way of doing that to people. He'll not get over any time soon what happened to him in the deciding tie last Decemeber vs Marat Safin in Moscow. He hasn't been the same player since, and today was a perfect indication.

Seppi is about to get a rude wake-up call at the hands of God tomorrow, for sure. I see God giving out a stern claycourt lesson and winning easily in straights.....like 6-3 6-1 ish.

Timothy Henry Henman is so yesterday's news. Just a shame the books know it and had his opponent, another has-been, JCF, priced at -330!!!!!

Have no idea how Baghdatis won all those matches in Melbourne 1.5 years ago. The Beast just whipped his ass today, and the Beast ain't exactly a clay court guru, to say the least.

Gael Monfils maintained his disappointing ways. Just not nearly the type of player he was cracked up to be 3 years ago.

Nalbandian is Nalbandian. Get hammered at first, hang around, ham and egg a few games, get a break, match over.

Volandri/Massu tomorrow. Like the Italian "if" he can maintain composure. Talk about a gdmf nut-case, though.

Cheers

altghouh Im "wta capper" now, I still cant live without that atp no brain guys...

thanks for the write up, Ccl, enjoyed reading...

good luck this week Scourge

DT-

I know you have your reasons why you go exclusively with WTA action, and yes, no question, nothing like betting on a bunch of hot bodies out there, but as much as you like tennis, am surprised that you have nothing to do with the ATP.

The ATP Masters Series on the dirt leading to R Garros is the best tennis there is, man!

good comments clay.

I watched the Bags and Nalby matches on the Tennis channel and was rather surprised to see Nalby make the match so difficult for himself. That guy just doesn't get it sometimes. And Bags, I mean cmon what the hell is wrong with him?

And your absolutely right, Seppi is only good for a 1st round victory and thats about it.

What happend to Tursunov today? I thought he had a real good chance after the 1st set.

Dimi's got it in his head that he's not good on the dirt. But, man, he's close to getting it. One really good grinding win over a dirt-baller such as someone like Ferrer, Ferrero, Moya----someone like that-----and he'll be OK.

It's mental with him on that stuff, but he's close.

Gaudio is yesterday's news.

Picks for Tuesday
Volandri -140

ToJo -170

Gicquel +145

Portas +125

ToJoke was a complete piece of shit. Ugly tennis for both players but toJo really sucked that dick a shit load harder.

Portas is a fucking chump as well. Up 5-2 in the 1st Set he manages to drop serve 2 times and loses in a tiebreaker like a bitch. No wonder he's never going to amount to anything, he can't even push ahead on Hrbaty for christs sake.

holy shit I got worked in tEnnis today!
0-4

2-5-1

Everyone I bet on sucked and everyone I bet against was awesome:down:

I want to take Soderling, Gaudio and Gonzalez today but I'm almost postitive I'll lose all 3 of them if I do.

Yea I know what you mean. I don't like much on this card...

I am tempted to take Ivan since he just always finds a way to win.

I think there will be some close matches tomorrow and odds are decent for dogs... gl with whatever you decide

Back