Atomic Challenge Pick 6 Favorites and Overs Only

• Thread starter Thread starter DrAtomic
  • Start date Start date
D

DrAtomic

I want your best 6 picks no dogs no unders no write-ups. Thats stupid you say why limit yourself to only half the board? I can handle losing a bet but I want the more talented team bottom line. As for unders? Until college football wants to get a real overtime sytem I'll never bet an under. Nothing locked in as of yet but here are my best 6.

WVU/Rutgers ov 57
Clem/Maryland ov 48.5
Purdue -12.5
IU/Wisky ov 58.5
Tulsa -14
LT/UTST ov 51.5

Boise -3
Tenn -2'
tOSU -3
KU -2'
WVU/Rut O 57'
Cal +3

Cal is more talented IMO, will change it though if you wish...

for the record...Tulsa doesn't like to bother themselves with defense. Willis may very well keep that one within the number.

feeling better today??

Nobody puts gun to your head and makes you read my threads do they? Just melt back into the woodwork from which you came, better you you try making a pick. :36_11_6:

id rather somebody put a gun to my head and pull the trigger then listen to you ramble on in ur threads about absolutly nuttin......i am in the woodwork and ur grandma is making my picks....bol

id rather somebody put a gun to my head and pull the trigger then listen to you ramble on in ur threads about absolutly nuttin......i am in the woodwork and ur grandma is making my picks....bol

Again why are you in my thread speaking then? You would rather die than read my thread but find yourself in it only 2 mintues after I make a comment? Sounds like you like to ruff kid. After I hit 19 grand tonight I'll send over a couple strippers with a strap on and a little red ball for your mouth. Enjoy the game tonight, hope you cash that 10 dollar ticket in your back pocket big dog. :bong:

Illinois -13.5
South Florida -4
Utah -6
Fau -6
Az State -3
Uwashington -3.5

S. Florida -4
Washington -4
Louisville/Pitt Over 62
Kansas State -25
Illinois/BSU over 60
W. Virginia -6

I can handle losing a bet but I want the more talented team bottom line.

This is exactly how most people think, which why is the oddsmakers open the lines shaded to the favs, and then most people still bet the favs.

It provides tremendous value for players like Pags11 and I and others who like to play dogs. Great opportunities on the puppies abound.

I used to feel the same as you did about having the so-called "more talented" team. But when the team is favored by 12 and is only about a TD "more talented", then you are shortchanging yourself by giving the 12.

James Madison -3.5
Appalachian State -10
Central Arkansas -9
Illinois State -4.5
Sam Houston St. -11.5
Villanova -2

why no dogs and unders :(

The best favorite plays come for dog players. Someone mentioned pag11, great example of someone I don't really want to be on the other side of. That being said I won't play dogs so when he come out with a favorite play I tail it 95% of the time. RUSH is another one. If someone told pags11 and rush they had to give their best 6 favorites tomorrow, I would say they go 10-2, 9-3.

James Madison -3.5
Appalachian State -10
Central Arkansas -9
Illinois State -4.5
Sam Houston St. -11.5
Villanova -2

I like the cut of your jib friend. Under the radar games are a thing of beauty. This right here is why I made this thread. Good show I will be pounding a couple of these. Talk to me about App State a little if you would, I think they win by 3 td's. :cheers:

As far as Appy winning by 3 TD's, they very well could. Armanti Edwards came off the shelf last week, for the first time in a month, which was the main reason I was on Ga Southern. Yes, he is a phenonimal player, but he was coming back to playing at game speed, which is hard to do after being inactive for so long. As a result, he threw 2 picks.

As for Furman, I don't know what to make of them. They let Coastal dominate them for 2.5 quarters, until Coastal handed them 14 consecutive TO's,(at least it seemed like it while I listened on the radio), which is pathetic. Then they go to The Citadel, and hang 51 in a loss. Looking at the box score of that game, I couldn't find 50 points if I tried. Who knows what they do this weekend though.

The only hesitation would be the crazyness of this rivarly. Close games seem to come about no matter what, so laying the DD on the road may not be a good idea.

Also, a word to the wise, I don't have any of the above plays in my thread. If I only had to pick fav's, those would be the ones I liked. But I'm not into forcing plays just because, and I like to hit the really live dogs, as a good deal of my DD dogs win SU.

GL either way.

Like to hear you give 6 also you doggie lover. :cheers:

I have south florida and ohio st tomorrow.

gun to my head,

Michigan -22.5
Michigan st -2.5 (BM right now)
Troy -4.5
Hawaii -26.5 (still that low at 5dimes according to sbrlines...)

I'm playing none of those, and I fully expect those to 3-3....or worse. Hope USF and tOSU manage wins because I actually did bet those....

wva -6
wva over 57
clemson -3
Cal/Asu over 60
Wake -6
Kentucky -14

Last edited:
Back