atl/utah

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
At some point a total gets bet down by "sharp" money to a point that is beyond reasonable. Welcome to the Hawks/Jazz total. Opened at 191 and the "public" loves the over while the total has fell down to 188 at some places. This is the Jazz we're talking about here. Look I've probably won the last 5 unders I've placed on the Hawks. I know they're a defensive low pace team. Probably the lowest in the league, but with all the recent unders this total is just bad. As long as the Jazz are on the road no total of theirs should ever go below 190. They can't play D and they run a very efficient offense.

JAZZ/HAWKS O188

The "sharps" are losing this one. Fuck em.

Ya I'd be more worried about betting the jazz than the over here, but we'll see what happens. First posession for ATL last 35 seconds with no shot attempt. hilarious.

nice phatprep. best of luck to us.

I've catched under192.... looking good for you.

good luck jpicks, wish i saw this one earlier.

At 192 it was a pass for me with a lean to the over. If this # would have been at 188 all day I would have posted it earlier. Just the fact that it got pushed down to 188 made it a late play. Long ways to go in this one. The Hawks are always capable of a 35 point quarter.

thanks JP, actually I thought Utah is starting playing some defence, but it looks they're fouling machine.... hope it'll end between 189-191...

Songo....That's what made the over so attractive to me. The Jazz don't have the ability/players to play great defense. It's just not what they do. I've only seen them play great D once that I can really remember and that was Game 7 @Houston last year. Still hoping we can get something at 189-191.

I dont even know how to describe you JPicks. Your like better than God I guess. You defintly are the king of NBA. Keep up the great work bro

Back