AT&T PRO-AM

P-BoxNation

Can't do the time? don't do the crime
AT&T PRO-AM ' Pebble Beach Style'

+2,500k

Still waiting on the lines to come out, but looking at the match-ups now.

For the tourney "

400 on charlie hoffman over pat perez

400 on nick watney over pat perez

Last edited:
P-Box--are you not worried about a hangover for Watney in this glitzy tourney coming off the big win?

I am leaning the other way on the Watney/Perez bet.

:cheers:

There is usually never a rhyme to my reasoning when betting golf. Last week there was a little, but this week is just the gut telling me things again. I rather just put my money against Perez, plain and simple. Like Charlie Hoffman a ton to win a tourney here soon again and Nick Watney has played every tourney this year pretty damn solid. The win last week will just give him a little more confidence, while Perez goes back to nervous mode as his win is starting to wear off. Could be completely wrong, but Perez would just be earning his money back from me lol.

You got it Bar--I just looked it up--it was '02.

I'll get some picks up shortly P-Box. I see you have a namesake on the boards----a PBox Jr.

I hear you on Hoffman--I took a $50 on Hoffman to win the FBR before Sunday's round at +1600--there is a reason smart money considers these bets sucker bets--no consolation prize for being close. Nonetheless, he is playing well.

Juiced out last week--up a few dollars (less than .1 unit) so far this year.
Hard to beat being up $2500 after a few tourneys--great start P-Box.

OK P-Box here we go:

Tourney--2 units each
Harrington -110 v Furyk
DLIII +105 v Toms
Pavin +100 v Couples
Wi +150 v Goggin
Perez +100 v Watney (hangover bet)
DiMarco +145 v Howell
Simpson +105 v Na
Harrington -105 v Vijay

May post a few 1st rounders in the am. Probably tailing you with Hoffman.

A few more:

Tourney--2 units each:

McGinley -105 v Chopra
Richard S. Johnson -105 v Cejka
Mathis -105 v Wittenberg

1st Round--1.5 units each
Goosen +120 v Weir
Harrington -115 v Singh
McGinley -110 v Chopra
Richard S. Johnson -110 v Cejka
Price -110 vs Calc
Durant -110 v Maggert
MacKenzie -110 v Sterling
Mathis -110 v Wittenberg

Tailing you on the Hoffman Tourney bet.

Hoffman -110 v Perez--2 units

One more first rounder:

Duke +130 v Sutherland--1.5 units

Yep, lots of action--hahaha. I figured I would approach my initial golf betting season like I approach baseball season--look for value and grind it out.

Some people can take a sniper approach and do well. Some people go Fondy-style and do well. I have found through the years when I limit my bets, my unplayed leans win at a profitable percentage. I think you have to know what works for you as a gambler. You are doing very well this year in your approach. The key is to have an approach, while managing your money.

The only thing playing more games does for me in hoops is decrease my bankroll, so I go to the sniper approach and still shoot blanks--LOL.

Tailing you on the Hoffman Tourney bet.

Hoffman -110 v Perez--2 units

One more first rounder:

Duke +130 v Sutherland--1.5 units

Yep, lots of action--hahaha. I figured I would approach my initial golf betting season like I approach baseball season--look for value and grind it out.

Some people can take a sniper approach and do well. Some people go Fondy-style and do well. I have found through the years when I limit my bets, my unplayed leans win at a profitable percentage. I think you have to know what works for you as a gambler. You are doing very well this year in your approach. The key is to have an approach, while managing your money.

The only thing playing more games does for me in hoops is decrease my bankroll, so I go to the sniper approach and still shoot blanks--LOL.

:shake::cheers:

A few for Round 4...Tourney bets looking good for both of us P-Box:

5-4 on posted 1st round plays:

Round 4--1.5 units each

Perry -105 vs Weir
Furyk -105 vs Mickleson
Hoffman -105 vs O'Hair
Purdy +110 vs Estes

.25 units on D. Johnson to win tourney -130
.25 units on Goosen to win tourney +620

GL today Tuna. I think I am just going to roll with my tourney bets. Hopefully they can hold out.

Looks like major delays today with the ravishing wind. Seen a couple trees knocked down and shit.

4th round cancelled.

Looks like 2-0 for PBox Nation on the Perez fades.

7-4-1 +6.9 units for the Tuna on Tourney bets.

Well done my friend.

Back