Astros at ROX Tuesday

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
Cole gave up 8 hits last outing at Coors and only 2 runs. Anderson is pitching great and both pitchers coming off 10 and 9 days rest. Beautiful low 80’s evening and humid, for us. Going to play the under 10 and ROX +130. Anderson is a bulldog and will be taking this outing very seriously. I see a close low scoring game and will play the home team plus money. Good luck :fingerscrossed:

Don't see how we know Anderson will be taking this game more seriously then others. I usually fade when I read opinions like this. GL

It’s a big game for him. Team is playing well, every pitcher wants to maintain their strong outing success. Not like this team is losing a bunch and it’s no big deal. You fade comments like that makes you a sharp now? Whatever

Didn't mean to get under your skin but please don't ask like you know the mood of a player. Sounds stupid

Obviously they take every game seriously, but some more than others. Like the first home game back after the all star break against one of the best teams and their stud. I stand by my comment even after he gives up a 2 run HR. And we are to believe that when you hear that you fade that team, haha, ok pal :nosepick:

And you saying you fade teams when someone says they know a players mood makes you sound like an asshole, I don’t mean asshole I mean a prick. Oh wise one.

Opinion is good, I would stay away from acting like you know what a players mood is in baseball. 162 games is a grind. Best of luck to you as long as you don't keep responding like a rook

You don’t like the angle, don’t use it, cutting someone down for using it is a dick move not a wise or veteran move. Enjoy your fades bro

I don’t know you but you sound like a condescending prick. How about you just fuck off. Sound fair?

I’m 55 I’ll hold my own hand. You sound like you have to try and prove something? It’s an inadequacy, maybe lose that going forward. GL

Enjoy the game, guys... I hope you win your bet Paulsy. I think psychology can be a useful tool in betting. The let-down angle, the bounce-back angle (like when a team leaves a bunch of guys on base then wins next game--see Tigers vs Red Sox)

Exactly, if you don’t take into account the mental aspect you’re missing out. Jon Gray is a perfect example.

wow

I forgot to put it in and was mad an hour ago at myself.

Keep the Rcokies info coming... been a great summer.

Back