Asking for trouble

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
I suck at betting baseball. My apologies if I pick something that you're on. One sport that I've never been able to win any money on so these bets will all be smaller than my normal units. Either way going to try and be pretty selective and see if I can't grind out some units over the summer. If I get to -10 units I'll shut it down again. Hopefully I can educate myself a bit more this summer as I'd love to be adequate betting bases. Far and away my favorite sport but I've just been lousy at betting it. With that said my first bet of the year.

YTD 0-0

Astros +105

All about Wandy.

2006 start @home vs CHI
7IP 5hits 0ER 3BB 1K W

2007 @home vs CHI
8IP 4hits 1ER 2BB 9K ND

2008 @home vs CHI
6.2IP 9hits 1ER 0BB 7K W

Quite impressive home stats vs the Cubbies. He's also been a beast @Minute Maid with an ERA of 2.99 and a whip of 1.20 in '08, 2.94 era/1.11 whip in '07. Main concern with this play is whether the Astros can score a few runs to support him. Think the Cubbies have the pitching advantage tomorrow with Lilly facing Moehler so this game becomes very important if they want to avoid getting swept in their home series opener. Hoping that I made the right decision playing the Astros rather than the under in my first play of the year.

Heading out the door for a business trip the next two days so won't be able to respond to any comments so BOL to everybody today.

That is the one frustrating thing about betting baseball .. a vast majority of time the winning capper has his money on bad baseball teams.

good luck.

That is the one frustrating thing about betting baseball .. a vast majority of time the winning capper has his money on bad baseball teams.

good luck.

The worst teams still win 60+ games a year.

Swallow hard and press submit. :shake:

Like the Stros tonight, on them too. :cheers:

Back