A's @ Indians 7/6

JROCK1966

Pretty much a regular
Struggling this morning to find some SDQL worth pursuing as several games were giving me competing trends and/or I just did not feel comfortable backing a team. However, that changed when I ran some queries for this game. There is a lot of historical SDQL mojo backing the A's in this game. Pic 1 shows home favs, on a Friday night in the month of July, with winning records vs. opponents with winning records, and on 1 day of rest coming home off a road trip are an all-time 3-14 SU and 1-11 RL. It is active on the Indians tonight. Furthermore, if I add in the fact the opponent starter's ERA is >5.00 and the home starter's ERA is <5.00 (See Pic 2) the record is 1-2 SU and 1-2 RL (pic says 1-0 but that's a misprint I believe). The Over is 3-0 in these scenarios. A closer look of Pic 2 shows the only winner was at -120 line. The losers were the higher -150 & -210 lines and -180 aligns nicely with those lines. Furthermore, in Pic 3, the Indians have clearly had there bad moments coming home off a roadtrip as they are 2-4 SU so far this season in these situations and have yet to win a game by more than 1 run as their 0-6 RL record indicates. Someone please try and talk me off of backing the A's tonight!!

Pic 1:
indians2.jpgindians3.jpg

Pic 2:
indians1.jpg

Pic 3:
indians4.jpg

Played these 4:

Oakland Athletics -1½ +255 vs Cleveland Indians
P Blackburn - R Listed C Carrasco - R Listed
Risking $15.00 To Win $38.25

Oakland Athletics +170 vs Cleveland Indians
Risking $15.00 To Win $25.50

Oakland Athletics -2½ +415 vs Cleveland Indians
Risking $15.00 To Win $62.25

Oakland Athletics/Cleveland Indians Over 9 +100
Risking $15.00 To Win $15.00

BOLTA!!

:tiphat3:

Sorry I made a mistake and said in pic 1 above it includes a HF coming off a road trip. That was incorrect as I forgot to enter that code. Here are the updated query results. The SU record is actually 1-9. The RL record should be 1-9 as well I believe. Not sure why the query is showing it as 1-7. Either way, lots of mojo backing the A's tonight!

indians5.jpgindians6.jpg

Damn, that is impressive.

Great work as always... looks like you may have uncovered some excellent value.

Good numbers JRock. BOL on Golden State. I hope Curry hits a few homers for you
Hadn’t thought of that angle. You think there is actually motivation from some Indians players for revenge from the NBA finals?? If that’s what they have to do to get motivated I like my chances....

:bballspin:

Back