As bad as Joe Webb is, I'd still take him over Mark Sanchez.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
I agree. With webb you know to never pass and that makes it harder to lose the game all by himself the way sanchez does on the regular and you might get a run or two from him.

Sanchez with a running game was fine as a game manager...remember that from early in his career...and I think he is dogshit so heaping some praise should be taken accordingly...

Wasnt Sanchez in the AFC Finals 2 years in a row? His team and roster was complete dog shit this year. Sure he regressed, but you can't cook without groceries.

Joe Webb made Tebow's accuracy look like Tom Brady.

Wasnt Sanchez in the AFC Finals 2 years in a row? His team and roster was complete dog shit this year. Sure he regressed, but you can't cook without groceries.

Joe Webb made Tebow's accuracy look like Tom Brady.

i'm pretty sure sanchez has the record for most road playoff wins in the history of the nfl, i think he's tied with a few other guys.

Lmao! Webb over Sanchez? Id take a poll of the 30 teams and be shocked if you got one gm that takes Webb! Did you see the guy throw last night? Holy fuk he is no where even near the word accurate! .

Put Sanchez on Sota and you have a much closer game last night.

flacco may have overtaken sanchez. i know sanchez was tied with a couple of guys a couple of years ago. not sure sanchez is going to be winning any raod playoff games in the near future. in the last sanchez sucks thread, i did say i think he has a future in the nfl as an average starter or a better than average backup if he gets the hell away from the jets. i'm not sure that bcomment was received too well, and i';m not sure the jets are going to let him go with that money they are paying him so we may never know. but i think we can all agree sanchez right now is a disaster, perhaps on the same level as the jets.

as for webb, that was an impossible situation for webb. ok kid, you haven't thrown an nfl pass in over year, you've probably never thrown a pass in a meaningful nfl game in your life, now go out there and get us a win on the road in the playoffs against green bay and aaron rodgers.

i'm pretty sure sanchez has the record for most road playoff wins in the history of the nfl, i think he's tied with a few other guys.

he was the QB - he didn't lead them to the wins though. Let's be honest here. They won with defense and a good punter.

P, i'm not trying to say sanchez is anything special, but it's hard to ignore that record as hard as it is to win on the road in the playoffs. i know sanchez didn't pull a tom brady to win those games and their defense was the best unit on the field but he didn't pull a joe webb or kill the team with bad plays either. that stat is just more interesting than anything else.

Always that Sanchez's best playoff game was his first one, that win in Cincy, he was part of the picture. All down hill after that one.

If those two or three throwaways by Webb that were and should have been picked off, while hes trying not to get sacked wasnt enough, dont know what is then

Yeah, wiz, he just needed big floppy shoes and red rubber nose on those plays.

Webb looked like he was aiming for the fans in the ez a couple times. Feel bad for Viking fans, ponder played all year and has to miss the most important game of year. Tough break

JoeBausermanPassChart.jpg

This is a joke of a thread. Sanchez will be a starter next year, Webb will be a wide receiver (maybe in the nfl).

Go back and look at Sanchez's stats in the playoffs, his win loss % and rating are higher than Peytons. No im not saying hes a better qb (obviously), just that his stats have been better. The Jets starting wr's might be 4 or 5 guys on other teams.

Back