As a Knicks fan, I gotta ask . . .

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I like the Italian guy, love the country, love the language, love the women. That all said, am I the only one who wanted more of like a Brook Lopez in NY?

they will be laughed at for years to come unless he becomes a star -

Definately they needed Lopez more then this Italian guy. Their defensive presence is laughable with Curry and Randolph in the middle. I think they were dead last in block shots and nobody was afraid to attack the rim against those bums.

NY is my 2nd favorite team

That being said...love this pick

and you guys will in due time

i like danilo at this spot. lopez would be a bust. the knicks are too invested in randolph and curry, who are both a fucking joke. they need to get rid of them somehow, too bad no one in their right mind would take either of them. knicks are stuck right now

I think there are two issues. One, how f**ked Isiah left this team with contracts, then two, that they need a presence in the middle.

Of course, what I think that second issue is as much a part of as anything is that they need some toughness back on that team like oxygen. Other than Nate, they all kind of come off like p*ssies.

I certainly trust BAR, but I'm not sure this guy solves that. I don't think D'Antoni solved it either, really. I think Mark Jackson would have been the smarter hire simply from the standpoint of 'let's get back to playing Knicks basketball.'

And don't have th first clue what they're going to do with all those horrible contracts.

I just wish the Knicks organization would grow some fuckin' balls and pick up a franchise player, WTF is Danilo Gallinari going to do with the rest of this roster. Move up and take Mayo, for shit's sake Minnesota traded him to Memphis for Love, Mike Miller and some bums. Gallinari could be good but not on this team.

Brook Lopez dont play d. Thats robin.

Should of took Bayless over Gallinari tho. Tho both fit Dantoni and would do well in his system.

PG?
Crawford
Gallinari
Randolph/Lee
C?

I dont think New York has a PG or C to run his show atm. Id give them Kirk for next year #1 pick and a bad contract/doable player.

Hate Hinrich, think he's really overrated. I'm hoping for Baron Davis, hoping the key word.

He's overrated. But again its all about the system. I could see Kirk working in a running and gunning. It worked in 2006 for us. Kirk trying to run half court sets is a nightmare.

Back