very large greens that run 12 on the stimpmeter
all the par 5’s can be birdied
Par 3’s avg 217 yards

Last edited:

Bay Hill will force a high volume of approaches from 200+ yards
it features some of the thickest rough on tour
an emphasis on distance, long-irons, and short game around firm and fast greens
over the last 6 years, only Kevin Chappell has put together 4 rounds in the 60s

There are 11 players in this field who have delivered multiple T10 finishes over the last five years: McIlroy, Hatton, Fitzpatrick, Fleetwood, Sungjae Im, Chris Kirk, Keegan Bradley, Keith Mitchell, Corey Conners, and Luke List. A few additional players with multiple top-20 finishes over the same span includes Charley Hoffman, Scottie Scheffler, Byeong Hun An, Max Homa, Sam Burns, Hideki Matsuyama, and Christiaan Bezuidenhout

There is a long list of 18 players who have avoided missing the cut over the last five years (minimum 3 appearances): McIlroy, Kirk, Im, Hatton, Bradley, Bezuidenhout, Mitchell, Homa, Matsuyama, Fowler, An, Viktor Hovland, Patrick Rodgers, Harris English, Zach Johnson, Brendon Todd, and Beau Hossler. The long list of repeat performers illustrates that Course History is more sticky at Bay Hill than most other PGA TOUR courses

winning score of -12 or less in 5 of the last 6 tournaments

Bermuda Putting, Fast Green Putting and Arnold Palmer Invitational Putting, the top-10 includes Taylor Montgomery, Sam Burns, Beau Hossler, Andrew Putnam, Tyrrell Hatton, Ben Taylor, Thomas Detry, Tommy Fleetwood, Lucas Herbert, andJustin Rose

Hard to go against Rahm, but there are some guys with sterling histories here that are also playing well. I'd have to look it up, but it feels like recently that the recent winners were all in some really good form entering the tournament. I'll have to see how he's priced, but I'll be looking hard at Jason Day. Former winner here, and quietly playing some really good golf this year. Chris Kirk probably lost most of his value by winning yesterday, but in a loaded field he may be worth a long glance

Bay Hill full tournament match ups:

Hatton-130 vs Spieth: good history here, better driving and putting stats for Hatton

Meronk -130 vs Buzuidenhout: lost with him last week, but I will give him another shot this week. Strictly a feel play here for me

Might add more later… best of luck this week guys

Bay Hill full tournament match ups:

Hatton-130 vs Spieth: good history here, better driving and putting stats for Hatton

Meronk -130 vs Buzuidenhout: lost with him last week, but I will give him another shot this week. Strictly a feel play here for me

Might add more later… best of luck this week guys
Looks good.

Jordan is going to break through later this year. For now, he's got "something" off every round.

It's coming. Like the play.

Looks good.

Jordan is going to break through later this year. For now, he's got "something" off every round.

It's coming. Like the play.
he seems very off to me with the putter… his scrambling and short game is ridiculously good, but way too much pressure on the flat stick from what I’ve seen. I hope all is going well for you BAR.

he seems very off to me with the putter… his scrambling and short game is ridiculously good, but way too much pressure on the flat stick from what I’ve seen. I hope all is going well for you BAR.
It's definitely the putter. He's 142nd in SG: Putting currently. I think it gets even worse if you filter it to shorter putts

Awesome thoughts guys. This is my first year participating in the golf forum, and I’ve loved the discussion/stats/plays.

I find this to be the toughest tourney to handicap so far ytd. Looking like a windy week/weekend as well. My two top plays so far (draftkings):

Rory - Top 10 +110
Hatton - Top 20 +150

I feel like we’re going to see a European winner this weekend.

Awesome thoughts guys. This is my first year participating in the golf forum, and I’ve loved the discussion/stats/plays.

I find this to be the toughest tourney to handicap so far ytd. Looking like a windy week/weekend as well. My two top plays so far (draftkings):

Rory - Top 10 +110
Hatton - Top 20 +150

from what I’ve heard Rory is very dialed in for this one

Bay-Hill-CH-1-1024x465.jpg

Most Important Stats For Success at the Arnold Palmer Invitational​

*In order of importance

• SG: APP/Proximity 200+ yds
  • Total Driving
  • Par 5 Scoring
  • SG: Putting (Bermuda)
  • BoB%
  • SG: ARG/Scrambling
  • Bogey/Dbl Bogey Avoidance
  • Par 4 Scoring
  • Course History
  • Driving Distance

Hit my single, largest parlay odds win yesterday. As I was putting in bets early Wednesday evening, Schenk at +2500 (top 5, rd. 1) was already a dart in the dark, decided to add TCU, Capitals, Devils ML. I don't recall waking up at night to check to see if Schenk was still in play but swore I was dreaming of rooting for Schenk. Felt like a crackhead watching yesterday's round and watched as a few players surpassed 4 under. Keegan was the last player that could possibly kick those at -4 out of a tie for 5th. ESPN+ stopped the feed so I was left to gamecast to see what Keegan would do on the 18th, he hit is 2nd to 6' and I was praying he didn't make that birdie. MGM FTW- all ties paid in full.

Long story short- This blindfolded, hanging upside down dart, from 50ft away yielded a 121-1 win!

Nothing for day 2 but will be looking to invest if something good pops up.

Hit my single, largest parlay odds win yesterday. As I was putting in bets early Wednesday evening, Schenk at +2500 (top 5, rd. 1) was already a dart in the dark, decided to add TCU, Capitals, Devils ML. I don't recall waking up at night to check to see if Schenk was still in play but swore I was dreaming of rooting for Schenk. Felt like a crackhead watching yesterday's round and watched as a few players surpassed 4 under. Keegan was the last player that could possibly kick those at -4 out of a tie for 5th. ESPN+ stopped the feed so I was left to gamecast to see what Keegan would do on the 18th, he hit is 2nd to 6' and I was praying he didn't make that birdie. MGM FTW- all ties paid in full.

Long story short- This blindfolded, hanging upside down dart, from 50ft away yielded a 121-1 win!

Nothing for day 2 but will be looking to invest if something good pops up.
Niiiice

Stacked leaderboard and I can see anyone within 4-5 taking this one. Day 3 plays, going large, looking to make a run

Cantlay v. Schauffele -110 10u
Lefty special Hovland v. Im -110 5u

GL today fellas

Last edited:

Rory - Top 10 +110
Hatton - Top 20 +150

Not a bad way to start Rd 4

Entertaining rd 3 and hope for same today. Will tally tomorrow- Rd. 4

Fowler v Detry -140 7.5u
Svensson v Lipsky -115 5u

GL on your plays & pendings

Congrats to Kitayama- Just when you thought he was going to implode (both day 3 and day 4), he comes through, fending all these top dogs. Final tally for API, +41u, posted.

Rors top 10 -110 2u W
PC cabana boy top 40 +200 2u W
Schenk top 5, rd 1 +2500 1u W
Herbert top 5, rd 1 +1600 1u L
Cantlay v. Schauffele -110 10u W
Lefty special Hovland v. Im -110 5u W
Fowler v Detry -140 7.5u L
Svensson v Lipsky -115 5u W

Back