Arnie Palmer Classic

tbone14

You don't sell the steak, you sell the sizzle!
Perry -150 vs Singh 5 Units
Allenby -145 vs Scott 3 Units
Lehman -115 vs Couples 1 Unit
Cink -125 vs Johnson 4 Units
Allenby -135 vs Singh 2 Units

plays are more of a fade of vijay's up and down play, as i don't think he's fully healthy yet. would love to take tiger against furyk, but that juice is way too much. heck, even a prop on tiger to win only returns +150!

Tigers Tourney. I think he turns it up here. He looked even better in the Tavistock cup lastMonday and Tuesday., The familiar surroundings should help him get the victory.

Fading Vijay from Figi is never a bad prop right now. He W/D last week and its definitely apparently he rushed back from this injury.

Riding Tom's little hot play. Wish he woulda hit that putt on 18 last week to get that medical exemption or whatever it was...all he needed.

Tigers Tourney. I think he turns it up here. He looked even better in the Tavistock cup lastMonday and Tuesday., The familiar surroundings should help him get the victory.

Fading Vijay from Figi is never a bad prop right now. He W/D last week and its definitely apparently he rushed back from this injury.

Vijay knee isn't bothering him, it's his back now. He is at game time decision this morning, so he might not even play this week.

Well I mean his knee could still be bothering him, but mostly heard his back is the cause for him not playing recently.

Knee problems and overcompensation lead to back problems...

that was the gist

either way he has been garbage compare to the usual Vijay form so far this year.

why does the golf channel insist on saying their coverage starts at 2 pm and then have some dumbass recap show for an hour instead of actually showing, i dunno...some live golf!??!

why does the golf channel insist on saying their coverage starts at 2 pm and then have some dumbass recap show for an hour instead of actually showing, i dunno...some live golf!??!

Every week..especially the two tiger has been at...you get golfchannel pregame bs

Woods group tee'ed off at 12:55 I think so they call this "bonus coverage" basically

:shake: Yea keep showing us how they each play the hole. Just show us the damn shit, so we don't have to listen to you fucking explain every hole to us.

HAHAHA at the free drop tiger just got. drove it behind a tree with no shot at the green. did i hear them right and tiger said that electric box was in his way cuz he was gonna just punch right to the fairway. so they give him a free drop away from the tree, which them gives him a shot at the green???

lol anyone just see that? i'd never get the type of call in my foursome..

hahahha yeah i saw it...

i can see where he was coming from...the tree was in his way in the original lie so he had to play out to the fairway but couldnt because of the electrical box...

thats a legit drop

haha ya smoke, but thats bs. should be a rule that should've made him punch it in the fairway like he originally was going to. guy gets all the breaks even when he was stuck behind a tree.

haha ya smoke, but thats bs. should be a rule that should've made him punch it in the fairway like he originally was going to. guy gets all the breaks even when he was stuck behind a tree.

Why not get a group of electricians among the patrons come out and move it for him...ala the big rock in Scottsdale some 10-12 years ago.

as bad as hes been with the driver...hes amazing with everything else

3 straight birds

5 feet for a fourth

only 2 back all the sudden after hitting what? 2 fairways on the front 9?

Just stuck it on the par 3 though, almost in 1. 4 birdies in a row, yikes. Could get ugly here soon.

Perry -150 vs Singh 5 Units
Allenby -145 vs Scott 3 Units
Lehman -115 vs Couples 1 Unit
Cink -125 vs Johnson 4 Units
Allenby -135 vs Singh 2 Units

Adding:
Lehman -125 vs Couples 1 Unit (2 Units total @ -120)

4-1, +7 Units :cheers:
YTD: 24-15-1, +7.45 Units

um, tiger is incredible....drills the 20 footer on 18......played a good back 9 with some great putts..rafa/tiger on sundays are tough...masters starts good friday...good time of the year

Tiger is sick. I couldn't imagine having to play him on Sunday, not matter how big of a lead cushion I have. Can't wait for the Master's this week.

:cheers:

Back