Army/Navy Discussion

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Army/Navy opened at 55.5. It has been bet down to 47.

Every game with a lined total in history between these two has gone UNDER. O/U is 0-10.

My favorite game of the year

Like it when they wear their traditional uni's, but lately they have been wearing special ones....this year is no different. I will say Navy will beat them walking on the field.....Navy wins the uniform battle(again, surprise surprise.....some of the cleanest out there) and the middies beat the cadets in the student section as well......all respect due, all servicemen/women look sharp in the student section

on my bucket list for sure......HAS to happen one day

Navy QB Will Worth and #2 rusher who averaged 9.9 YPC are both OUT. Ton of guys banged up too. It's why the line and total have plummeted. If Army can't beat these guys this year then it's never going to happen.

And no one can argue that it has the best post-game in the sport. I love how both teams stand at attention for the other's alma mater.

[video=youtube;v0-ua3O-8s4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0-ua3O-8s4[/video]

And no one can argue that it has the best post-game in the sport. I love how both teams stand at attention for the other's alma mater.

This tradition goes well beyond the game. These people's lives could depend on the others further down the road, because in the end they're all on the same side.

Yeah, we can all learn a little about respect and humility by this action.

:flag:

Uniforms are awesome, no doubt. But part of me wishes they were in their normal unis ..particularly for this game

Uniforms are awesome, no doubt. But part of me wishes they were in their normal unis ..particularly for this game

Agreed, but at least they uniforms they're wearing were inspired by an Airborne Unit and have some type of meaning.

My cousin's a soph rb for the cadets. He's had some decent success amongst the plethora of rb's that get carries. Regardless, been fun to watch and root for him this season. I'll get to this game before he graduates

Great article, Crimson. Thanks for posting.

This was one of the most enjoyable Army/Navy games I can recall.

I enjoy this game more every year.

Back