Arky

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
+170...at home versus a struggling Texas team starting a badass closer ( who is also struggling and has never started a game in his career) versus the #5 team in the nation?? Sign me up

1-1 with the bullpen blow up (+.70)

Texas a+m +180....call me stubborn but I think they salvage one with Kilkenny (Burns for my tigers) GLTA

3-1 (+3.50)

Kentuck -145 fading Davis Daniel

LSU +185... Vandy will be starting an undetermined stud but I'll back Hilliard at this price almost any damn day. Note they're only playing 7 innings

Keep it going Cap! Family friend is the UK Cather. They have a good team this year.
Gonna try to follow them a lot this year

Keep it going Cap! Family friend is the UK Cather. They have a good team this year.
Gonna try to follow them a lot this year

They most certainly do and the conference is stout. They'll beat the hell out of each other and be battle tested come playoff time. It is odd seeing SC so down but you can't be the big dog forever I guess.

3-3 (+1.05)

Texas a+m -140 Jozwiak v Gillespie or Perez ( hoping Gillespie)

Bama +110...Duke v Owen....fading Owen. Fading Auburn has not been wise when I've tried. Wish they had first fives available as they find a way late. Bastards. GLTA

3-3 (+1.05)

Texas a+m -140 Jozwiak v Gillespie or Perez ( hoping Gillespie)

Bama +110...Duke v Owen....fading Owen. Fading Auburn has not been wise when I've tried. Wish they had first fives available as they find a way late. Bastards. GLTA

Gonna tail you on Tex am, gotta do some digging on Bama. Don’t know shit bout them but know aub is pretty good. The pitching matchup favor Bama here?

Gonna tail you on Tex am, gotta do some digging on Bama. Don’t know shit bout them but know aub is pretty good. The pitching matchup favor Bama here?

Sorry I didn't respond but I'm busting my ass these days and I'm usually only around early when I'm looking at the games for the day and then I'm done with it. I thought there was a pitching advantage but it didn't pan out that way and from reading the recap auburn also made some fine defensive plays as well. Glad you hit the aggies. Looking forward to Missouri/Auburn this weekend. Cheers

Sorry I didn't respond but I'm busting my ass these days and I'm usually only around early when I'm looking at the games for the day and then I'm done with it. I thought there was a pitching advantage but it didn't pan out that way and from reading the recap auburn also made some fine defensive plays as well. Glad you hit the aggies. Looking forward to Missouri/Auburn this weekend. Cheers

All good brotha, appreciate the insight and plays.

5-8 (-.50) headed the wrong way

Texas a+m +145....Doxakis v Hancock

Kentuck -125...Hjelle v Finnerty

Hoping ole miss is affordable but doubt it

Thanks gentlemen, road dog strategy not being fruitful but not abandoning the ship

6-10 (-1.75)

Louisville +170 Bennett v Pollack

Texas a+m +160 Kilkenny v Webb

No action on it but hoping Loyola can keep the dream alive. Enjoy your weekend and find nothing but winners (clover)

9-10 (+3.10) nice day yesterday and good fortune with the night game always helps

Missouri+145...Montes De Oca at a nice price v Tanner Burns ( I'm guessing)

Hard not to play Vandy at +205 (Hickman ) but I'm scared of Floridas bats and rightfully so. Just the one play. GLTA

10-10 (+4.55)

FGCU +2.5 -130....they're trotting out stud Lumbert while FL , as many teams do in these non conf matchups, is throwing Mace (6.98 era) to the wolves. Thought about going for the big payoff but as mentioned previously, I have mucho respect for the gators bats. Waiting on two more

They have auburn +8.5 +105 v Alabama a+m lol. Obviously a mistake but I should hammer it just so I get an email from them

They also have s miss +434 v Lafayette. I'm never opposed to morning drinking if the situation calls for it, but my oh my that'll get you a pink slip

Unless they post a Jax st/Bama I'm done. Hoping the gamecocks catch an insulting number as this is a game they can win. GLTA

10-11 (+3.25) would've been nice if they'd given us that Jax st play, oh well

Auburn +135...prolly best number you'll see on Mize (Knight is no scrub but)

G Tech +115.... Curry is smokin and Sands can be had

Best of luck and happy Friday

One more, Dallas Baptist -140....don't particularly love the pitching matchup but Baptist is the better team. Their 3-5 road record is deceiving when you notice that all 5 losses were to ranked teams. Seems a little cheap to me

11-13 (+2.25)

Samford +2.5 -145....12-15 v Auburn since 2004 and on an 8 game win streak and closer Burns is getting his first start of his career against mediocre Owen. Somebody 8-6

MO -125 while State is no pushover I'll back LaPlante v Knight

13-13 (+4.25)

Par...Texas a+m -170 and Arky -280 (1 to win 1.15) probables for a+m Doxakis v Finnerty and Arky is Knight v Chapman.....GLTA

Arky had so many chances, i realized after SC 2 2 run bomb it was their night. Aggies got it going late. Thanks. I put them in separate parlays

So many chances indeed. I knew it was Carolinas night when the Arky base runner checked up from second base on the ball hit up the middle. It prevented him from coming home and it's not like he would have made it back. No fault to him it was just instinct. Would love to be on Kilkenny today but I'm guessing a -240 so that's out of the question but we do have some other good matchups on the board so let's see what they throw at us.

13-14 (+3.25)

Florida -145 ...Singer (arguably #1 prospect in nation ) v Haake (18 BB and 7 HR in 26.1 innings)

What site do you use to find the pitching probables? GL today

Mainly the team home pages (usually under schedules) and SEC Country has some decent write ups/previews as well. Twitter page for most schools are of help as well. Could have cashed some nice dogs yesterday in the SEC I see this morning. Thanks for the good lucks btw.

15-14 (+5.25)

LSU -110....love the fact they got embarrassed yesterday and stud Hilliard is only -110 v Hill ( 4.65 with 26 BB in 40.2 inn) ?? Love wagers that are that easy to pull the trigger on. Certainly doesn't mean it's a winner, but certainly is a no brainer even tho LSU has not found their groove this year. Find nothing but winners (clover)

15-15 (+4.15)

Tenn +2.5 (-125)....I'm not sure exactly what I thought this number would be, but it sure as hell wasnt tech -240 on the road. Neither pitcher is great so naturally what sticks out is techs 95 homeruns ( yes I said 95). But also they've done it against a piss poor conference (which is odd because the ovc is typically better than this) . The other number that sticks out is techs opponents era is 10.70. Well hell, maybe 95 HRs isn't that shocking when you're playing freaking T ball. Guess we'll find out. GLTA

Samford gets another shot at Auburn and it's against Owen who they rocked, but they won't post a damn number

Back