ArizonaKid 2015 WNBA

ArizonaKid

Pretty much a regular
Future: Minnesota to win the Title +180...3 units

Friday 6/5

Minnesota/Tulsa over 163
Connecticut/Washington under 145

Asleep at the wheel, didn't realize that WNBA season win totals were available. Just wanna see how I would of done.

Would have played these 5

Minnesota over 23.5
LA over 16.5
Connecticut under 12.5
Tulsa over 12.5
San Antonio under 14.5

The Rest

Atlanta over 19.5
Washington under 15.5
New York under 16.5
Indiana over 15.5
Phoenix under 23.5
Seattle over 13.5
Chicago over 20.5

Researching this must be absolutely miserable

However, I wish you the best of luck

Yes, very little info out there especially concerning injuries. Not much televison coverage and I don't know college or European womens hoops so I usually stick to totals. Lines can really move though, My under play tonight moved against me by 3.5 points but my over play moved in my direction 4 points. I'm sure sharp pros make a killing betting this league.

For me just a fun exercise in basketball analytics.

SUN 6/14

5-4-1

Indiana/Chicago over 156.5...2 of the 3 fastest paced teams in the league and each giving up over 80 as game through this early point in the season. Played on opening night in Indiana and went over a the total of 151.5 with a 95-72 win for Chicago in a game Tamika Catchings sat out.

Connecticut/Atlanta under 146...neither team shootiong well to start the season as each is hitting 37% from the field and 30% from 3's, leading to a combined 1 over in the 7 games these teams have played to date.

LA/Seattle under 145...rematch from opening night when Seattle won 86-61. Since then Seattle has put up 45 and 70 in road losses by 23 and 24 points while LA has actually not played a game since. La's new coach came from Seattle and this has been an under series historically 34-15-4 to the under the last 53 meetings.

TUE 6/16

7-4-2

Seattle/Connecticut under 141...Connecticut the 2nd best defense so far while Seattle has the 2nd worst offense.

Tulsa/San Antonio under 153.5... just played yesterday and totaled 135 and not sure how they find another 19 points. Tulsa not as effective with Sims not out there and the Stars have started very sluggish this season on offense and struggling with the 3 hitting only 14 of 52 after leading the league last year in 3%.

Tulsa - 5.5...Tulsa just crushed the Stars yesterday on the boards, getting 30 offensive rebounds while SA only had 26 total. +31 rebounding advantage for Tulsa overall and the game before SA gave up 20 offensive rebounds so the Stars have a major flaw that I don't see getting fixed overnight.

Minnesota -8...hate laying this many on the road but LA looks lost right now. Have played only 2 games to date and lost by 25 and 6 to a weak Seattle team, blowing a double digit halftime lead yesterday to them. Candace Parker is out resting, Kristi Toliver is playing in the euro's, and Ogwumike has missed the first 2 games with an ankle injury though is day to day. Minnesota off their first loss of the season should be focused and back to hitting 3's after going 0-9 in their road loss to Phoenix while LA is only 9-40 3's so far.

Thanks Engineer, will definitely try.

FRI 6/19

11-4-2

Atlanta/Chicago over 158.5...Chicago the highest scoring and fastest paced team in the league, and though they are struggling with their shooting Atlanta is a team that likes to play up tempo.

Phoenix/Connecticut under 147.5...Phoenix offense just isn't the same without Taurasi running things and Connecticut are off to a surprising 4-1 start on the strength of their defense, only giving up 66 a game for 2nd best in the league.

Washington/Tulsa under 148...Washington the top defensive team in the WNBA so far, is only giving up 63 points a game while Tulsa is 3rd best in the league in D efficiency. These two teams have combined for 1 over and 8 unders so far this season.

You welcome NBA...

FRI 6/19

ADD:

Chicago -2.5...on the road at a struggling Atlanta squad that will again be without it's 2nd leading scorer Tiffany Hayes as well as 13 minute a night Aneika Henry (will miss next 4 playing 3 on 3 World Championships). Struggled on D in their first game w/out the two earlier this week as they lost by 11 at home to Indiana, a squad that has already played Chicago twice this season and lost by 23 and 26 though Indiana's leading scorer did miss both those games. Chicago has managed to eclipse the 90 point mark in 3 of their 4 games so far and I don't see atlanta being able to keep up.

European Championships

Montenegro/Belarus over 135
Greece/Czech Republic under 122.5

Haven't watched, just going off pace, shooting %'s, and scoring averages.

SAT 6/20

11-8-2 WNBA

1-1 Women European championships

Lithuania/Croatia over 148
Russia/Slovakia over 141

11-8-2 WNBA

San Antonio/Chicago under 155...San Antonio can't shoot, worst in the league in FG % and last night despite playing the leagues best squad that shot 55% the score was 74-59 for a total of 133 points. Chicago plays more up tempo but with both teams playing a back 2 back tonight I don't see this going over when SA has yet to have one of their games break 150 points.

MON 6/22

WNBA 11-9-2

Eurobasket Women

1-3

Slovakia/Croatia over 151.5...Croatia giving up 80 a game while Slovakia give up 78 a game.

WED 6/24

WNBA 11-9-2

Chicago/Atlanta 1H over 78.5

Womens Eurobasket

1-4

Turkey/Serbia under 127
Belarus -4

Back