Arizona

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Looks almost too easy
0-8 Thursday team meets 6-2 Thursday team and Greinke plays in one of his best parks with one of his best umps

I am a little concerned about that total with Hallion and that he has had a tendency to help home dogs but it just does not seem to matter here. Miami starters splits seem very weak

Porter the ump in the Dodger game
With Kershaw 0-2 4.34 18.2 inning
Quintana 14 innings 1.93 ERA 2-0
Cubs 6-2 on Thursday Dodgers 3-3
Kershaws velocity way down about 4.49 right now too early for a decision but it SEEMS like this night be an upset. Thoughts

Porter the ump in the Dodger game
With Kershaw 0-2 4.34 18.2 inning
Quintana 14 innings 1.93 ERA 2-0
Cubs 6-2 on Thursday Dodgers 3-3
Kershaws velocity way down about 4.49 right now too early for a decision but it SEEMS like this night be an upset. Thoughts
Might

Might be too hard 5.79 day ERA but it seems to me I remember him pitching very well in day games WHEN he wanted to

Maybe I am missing something obvious. Kershaw is 3-7 last 10 starts and this spread is a little absurd

Let me put it this way. Gray in the day 7.36 ERA Straton 5.91. Stratton 6-2 over at home already Gray 5-1 over away

Arizona:
  • ARI are 20-7 in their last 27 Thu. games.
  • ARI are 20-8 in their last 28 overall.
Miami:
  • MIA are 5-21 in their last 26 Thu. games.
  • Over is 7-2-1 in MIA last 10 overall.
Head to Head:
  • ARI are 3-7 in the last 10 meetings in Miami.

In SF They have Stratton the Dog. 5 days rest is his best and his day ERA is better. I only bet over 7.5 even money as the total is insane. Arizona May play the side later
and obviously hit Arzona

Richards is pitching great at home. Sub 1 WHIP last 3 there. Zack we know has great #s in that park.

Those lineups, stink. Total is low, but perhaps for a reason.

Awesome thread here! Helped get me some dubs on games I wasn’t even looking at! Hopefully some more solid stats and winners tomorrow!

Back