Arizona vs Rams

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Arizona -3 at home? This line makes no sense. Rams haven't played well since they beat the Bucs in September. I attended the 1st game vs Arizona and it was complete domination by the Cardinals.
Rams have become mistake prone and have feasted on bad opponents to be 8-4. Before I looked at the spread i was guessing Arizona -6. More on injuries to the oline as we move through the week.

Arizona -3 at home? This line makes no sense. Rams haven't played well since they beat the Bucs in September. I attended the 1st game vs Arizona and it was complete domination by the Cardinals.
Rams have become mistake prone and have feasted on bad opponents to be 8-4. Before I looked at the spread i was guessing Arizona -6. More on injuries to the oline as we move through the week.
Guessed 3.5 but that half point is pretty big pregame

Really learned nothing about either team yesterday for me, not that we should be learning at this point in the season unless it's something drastic

Seems a bit short.

At this point, full health I think I have this around 4.5 in Glendale.

Rams aren't playing well and seem very out of sync on offense. I think Arizona wins this comfortably.

Playoff implications for both, wouldn't be shocked if it's close...kinda think lower scoring game where the defenses are the MVPs

Not a big fan betting it really, 21-13 to 21-18 seems about where I'm at

The only problem for me is it feels like one these nfl games that looks so easy and usually ends up losing. Lol. No chance I could play lambs, losing woods was terrible for them. Will anyone play the Rams tho? Nfl special, at best cards win but by less than 3, lol.

Agree with BAR above, this game is Arz -4 or -4.5 max for me. Agree Arz will get a lot of action at -3, which is scary (especially with the public coming off their best betting weekend of the season!).

Agree with BAR above, this game is Arz -4 or -4.5 max for me. Agree Arz will get a lot of action at -3, which is scary (especially with the public coming off their best betting weekend of the season!).
Agree regarding the public most likely being on the Cardinals. I have no problem being on the public side as long as I'm on 1 of the top teams. Arizona has a different look to them of destiny. Rams have a very inflated 8-4 record. During their losing streak in November, they haven't just lost, they've been dominated. They're making a ton of uncharacteristic mistakes. Maybe they turn it around with a good week of preparation because prior to their last meeting with Arizona McVay was unbeaten vs them. I just see this as an opportunity for the Cardinals to separate themselves from the division. The NFC West is over with a Cardinals W.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ
Doesn’t it feel like Rams ML?
Think Cards only loss the rest of the way is home against Indy really

Team defense on the road has been awesome so @Dallas will probably be lined pro Boys...that's the Cards play on especially if they lose to Indy the week prior

@Detroit, probably too high a number to play on the road, home against Seattle week 18 will be situational at best

This week is Cards ML in a parlay only for me but it would be forced, not going to play it

Team defense on the road has been awesome so @Dallas will probably be lined pro Boys...that's the Cards play on especially if they lose to Indy the week prior

@Detroit, probably too high a number to play on the road, home against Seattle week 18 will be situational at best

This week is Cards ML in a parlay only for me but it would be forced, not going to play it

I’ll be all over them at Dallas for sure. Dunno if I’m touching this one.

Cards have definitely proven me wrong.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Cards have been better OTR so there’s that too. I haven’t done anything with this game yet. Probably a pass for me.

Cards have been better OTR so there’s that too. I haven’t done anything with this game yet. Probably a pass for me.
Head games are fun, they set this at 6.5 and Cards take tons of money so set it at 3 and make us discuss it lol

Speaking of crazy check all these totals out, it like we stepped back in time with all these low 40s!

That should instantly tell you to check weather

I don’t think it weather related in many spots. Think I saw by weekend it supposed to be lot nicer around the country than it been last few days. There just been way more defense being played compared to last season.

Doesn’t it feel like Rams ML?
To me it feels like this is the game the Rams are revealed as an average team. They should still make the playoffs because of their 3 game lead and the rest of the NFC just not being good enough to catch them

Anyone notice the market has a hard on for the McVey and Shanahan and loves fading the cardinals ?

This game kind of reminds me of niners vs rams part 2. ....really all year, market been shoveling money on rams, and fading cardinals in big games.

Why should we expect this time to be any different ? I don't think the cards are the same team as previous years.

Anyone notice the market has a hard on for the McVey and Shanahan and loves fading the cardinals ?

This game kind of reminds me of niners vs rams part 2. ....really all year, market been shoveling money on rams, and fading cardinals in big games.

Why should we expect this time to be any different ? I don't think the cards are the same team as previous years.

If anything it should be worse for Rams really, the trade off from woods to obj wasn’t what they intended when they signed him and it a huge drop off in every way!! So Cardinals should be fresh and Rams in worse shape, and all they gotta do is win! Lol. I dunno how anyone could play lambs? Not sure that any better than picking a really ugly dog and holding your nose.

We have 2 teams heading in different directions. Arizona to the bank.

Back