Are you ready for some DEGENERATE betting MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ?? Spreading money across the board ( Action Junkie )

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up CTG Family and guests ??

Hopefully all of you had a fun profitable weekend!!!

4-3 +$188 yesterday , thankfully partied too hard during the Bills blowout to get my 4 pm est wagers in ..( would have lost $700 on props ) ..

Spreading money across the board tonight to satisfy the degenerate action I crave ...

9-9 +$256 season to date

Best of health , wealth , blessings, and luck to ALL !!!

Per sharp football analysis

Scott Novak’s Impact on Saints at Panthers
The opening game of the MNF double-header gives us the Carolina Panthers hosting the divisional rival New Orleans Saints.

Let’s assess the strengths and weaknesses of both teams from a penalty perspective and how the officiating of Scott Novak will potentially impact this game.

Penalty Tendencies:
Novak called an above league average 52.8% of his overall penalties on home teams in 2022. He assessed 66% of overall penalties on the home team Vikings in their Week 1 loss against the Buccaneers.
The Panthers were one of the most penalized teams in the NFL in Week 1 of the season. Their offense committed most of these.
Pre-snap penalties were an issue for Carolina in 2022, and that continued to start the 2023 season. The Panthers committed four pre-snap penalties in their loss at the Falcons. One was declined with the net total resulting in three pre-snap penalties. The Panthers aren’t talented enough to overcome these errors.
Delay of game penalties are a point of emphasis with Novak. He has ranked in the top three of all referees calling this infraction in three of his four seasons as a head referee, including 2022.
As detailed in the Sharp 2023 Football Preview, the Saints improved dramatically from a penalty perspective over the final month of the 2022 season. They weren’t great in Week 1 against the Titans, committing seven penalties. They did, however, avoid the big penalties like unnecessary roughness and roughing the passer, which plagued them in 2022.
The Bottom Line:
Home teams were a league-worst 4-12 ATS (25%) with Novak in 2022 and are 0-1 ATS to start 2023. In his career, home teams are just 21-41-2 ATS (35%).
Home teams in divisional matchups are 5-18 ATS (22%) in Novak’s career. They were 0-6 ATS in 2022. Three of those six teams were home underdogs like the Carolina Panthers will be on MNF.
Novak was 11-5 under the total in 2022, with the final score averaging a league low 38.5 points. That trend continued in Week 1 with the Buccaneers at Vikings game staying under the total.

STANDARD WAGERS

SAINTS -3. -112
1.5 UNIT. ( $300)
For what it's worth I guessed oddmakers would have this line around 4.5 , my point spread ratings the the Saints -6.94..Expecting them to dominate both lines of scrimmage .Trying to hold back from making this the largest play of the young season .

smaller plays

Mingo over 3.5 catches +250
$50
Could see the Panthers playing from behind for most of the game . Mingo on the all line seems like a decent play at this price .

Micheal Thomas to score 2 TDS +2800
$15
He's on my fantasy bench in the big league so he'll probably go off .lol

Last edited:
BROWNS at STEELERS

This feels like the classic overreaction line with the Browns a small fav at Pittsburgh... I want to bet on the Steelers but this just might be a horrible matchup for them ..Steelers homer could lose a ton of money tonight , or they'll look smart if they win ....It's a pass on standard wager and side betting for me , I'll just spread money across the board.for degen action.

Games goes to OT +1400
$40
Could be just like last Monday's made for TV soap opera .

CHUBB TD -107
$107/100

2nd half over 19.5 including OT -106
$106/100

Elijah Moore over 4.5 catches +240
$100/240
Another player on my bench .

Elijah Moore 2 TD +2200
$15

Back