Are we overlooking a gimme?

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Golden State has been absolutely embarrassed by the Jazz this year, they're 2-8 ATS last 10, Jazz are one of the hottest teams, 5-0 on 3+ days of rest, GSW is 0-3 on 3+ days of rest. Jazz are 8-3 as favs when the spread is 6-7.5, 7-3 ATS @ home vs teams over .500, 20-12 ATS in Conf.

Utah doesn't have another game for 2 days, while the Warriors have a game tomorrow, oh against Boston (@ home though). The Jazz next game is vs the Clips, followed by a game the next day vs ATL. So.....

gimme the -6.5 please

i'm sure there is more but i have to study for a test that I have in 50 minutes, just looking to see if anyone else agrees that the Jazz should roll vs the porous defense of Golden State

I understand what ure saying, but since the Jazz do beat up on the Warriors, don't you think the Warriors will take this game more "serious" and get up for this one?? Especially being the 1st game back from the break...and at home? And everyone is healthy for this game unlike the last 2...hmmm..

Also Baron not making All Star team is prob mad and playing with a chip on his shoulder. Monta playing out of his mind. Jackson playing in this game ( he did not in the others.)...

jazz are at home... i can see what you are saying about the injury b/c of Stephen Jackson but i dont know if one player on the road can make up for a team who plays so well with this many days off and have absolutely nothing to worry about and get up for games at home. 22-3 at home now?

Renew-
GSW season ticket holder here and if I've learned anything this year it's to not bet against these guys in "obvious" spots such as this. Case in point, the game @ NO a couple weeks back. In previous years they would have laid down, especially on a B2B, but there's something different about this team on the road this year. I guess 15-11 away from the Oracle is a testament to that.
Also, you gotta remember that the 2 ass-whoopings Utah put on us were 2 of the first 3 games of the year, when Jack was serving his suspension. Think there may be a little chip on his shoulder tonight as he returns to the place where he made allegations of racial epithets being thrown at him during last years playoffs.

No problem bro, who knows, they could revert to late 90's-early 2k form and get blown out by 35. I guess that's why they play the game. GL to whatever you decide to play!!

thanks HWG, bol to you as well.

in the mean time, I'm throwing down on the Under 195.5 in Knicks/Wiz game. .5 Unit play.

be back later but still leaning heavily to warriors unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Gs. Webber to shut out boozer! Will actually be interesting to see how he does. Supposedly getting in better shape daily. We signed him to guard boozer types. Was inactive for the game. Not a single warrior represented over the weekend

Utah 12-2 ATS in home games when playing against a good team (Win Pct. 60% to 70%) over the last 2 seasons.

my bad..i knew the jazz were home too...

Thunder represented over the AS Weekend!

Back