Are the Dolphins the worst team ever?

M.W.

Parties like it's 1979
I don't know, but their first two games are the worst ever (since 1980) whether you judge by straight-up margin or margin against the spread.

They lost their first two games by a combined 102-10. That's 10 points worse than the 1989 Steelers, who held the record for worst combined margin after two games. They also have the worst ATS margin ever after two games (at -76), surpassing the 2011 Chiefs, who were -75 ATS for the first two games. By the way, the Steelers won game 3 in 1989 straight up (27-14) as +9.5 at home versus the Vikings, and the Chiefs lost but covered (17-20 as +14 at San Diego) in their game three in 2011.

Does anyone have the balls to bet them against the Dallas juggernaut?

I was telling this to my old lady today, she didn’t seem as interested or impressed as I thought she should be! Lol

I’d take those crap browns teams and lions teams and lay points vs this group no question!

I was telling this to my old lady today, she didn’t seem as interested or impressed as I thought she should be! Lol

I’d take those crap browns teams and lions teams and lay points vs this group no question!
Agreed.
Though, and you know this conversation is coming, id still take them at -34 vs Clemson.... i think lol.

many of u probably not old like me im an old fk

76 bucs would lose to this dolphin team they were an actual pro team that woulda lost to a college team

many of u probably not old like me im an old fk

76 bucs would lose to this dolphin team they were an actual pro team that woulda lost to a college team

You right that is old! I think I’m old and that was 2 years before my momma thought bout having me! Lol. Let’s just keep it to the modern era guy!! Can’t comment on ‘76 Bucs!! Is that when they drafted Steve young?! Lol

You right that is old! I think I’m old and that was 2 years before my momma thought bout having me! Lol. Let’s just keep it to the modern era guy!! Can’t comment on ‘76 Bucs!! Is that when they drafted Steve young?! Lol

So your mom wasn‘t sure that she wanted you? Lol

I’ll prob be the idiot who bites on them + next week vs Dallas. Boys off 2 divisional games, easily a letdown spot vs a team that looks this pathetic. They sleepwalk and should still win but I’d never trust Dallas to win by 3tds. Plus the dolphins have to show up once, right?

I’ll prob be the idiot who bites on them + next week vs Dallas. Boys off 2 divisional games, easily a letdown spot vs a team that looks this pathetic. They sleepwalk and should still win but I’d never trust Dallas to win by 3tds. Plus the dolphins have to show up once, right?

They just stay away for me. Won’t touch fish games all year. It a absolute joke. Pats defenders had more reviving yards than Miami wrs!! Lol. I do think Rosen a huge upgrade over fitz who always been a bum despite his few luck box stretches. Feel bad for Rosen, poor guy like this gen version of David Carr, no chance to succeed.

I just watched highlights of today, the 1 pick 6 the pats guy basically strolled 60 yards!! I’ve never seen a team In any sport collectively quit in week 1!! It pathetic.

They just stay away for me. Won’t touch fish games all year. It a absolute joke. Pats defenders had more reviving yards than Miami wrs!! Lol. I do think Rosen a huge upgrade over fitz who always been a bum despite his few luck box stretches. Feel bad for Rosen, poor guy like this gen version of David Carr, no chance to succeed.

I just watched highlights of today, the 1 pick 6 the pats guy basically strolled 60 yards!! I’ve never seen a team In any sport collectively quit in week 1!! It pathetic.

Probably smart. I just have a hard time believing a team is this inept. They were competitive last year and I’d think pride kicks in at some point and they show a desire to try and win and Dallas, while talented, isn’t the pats and should not be laying that many points to anyone imo

Probably smart. I just have a hard time believing a team is this inept. They were competitive last year and I’d think pride kicks in at some point and they show a desire to try and win and Dallas, while talented, isn’t the pats and should not be laying that many points to anyone imo

I don’t think anyone should be laying that many points, kinda had those thoughts today. If I can’t find something better to bet I’ll go fishing or something cause while I agree w everything you saying I have no interest dumping money on losers who really havnt shown any pride or ability to be on a nfl field. Nobody tried to catch the defenders running with the ball! Just dropped their heads and walked to sideline. The funniest thing is these losers who asking to be traded, who would want any of you?

Good god, the more highlights I see the worse it gets. Anyone catch pats having a false start on goal line and clown fish defensive tackle does a dance and signals for them to back up? Gee, wonder if they held them out endzone after that?? Lmfao

They are going to make survival pools that much easier this year. No brainer auto-fade which IMO kinda sucks.

They are going to make survival pools that much easier this year. No brainer auto-fade which IMO kinda sucks.

You right bout that, basically a free ride till they play div team for a second time and have to pick another game. Lol. That does blow.

Just heard this morning on VSIN the prop for them to go 0-16 is down to +480 now.. That's crazy. Wondering at what point it becomes minus money.

Back