• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Are the BUFFALO BILLS buying all my family's Christmas presents ?? Does the NFL really want Minshew, Flacco, and Trubisky in the playoffs? WK 14

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ???

Not our head coach Sean Chokey McDummy lol ...Local media was already calling for his sacking after his latest choke in Philadelphia ( 2-6 in one score games this season ). Now T Dunn broke a story of his Jihadist worship of 9/11 ( Lockeroom pep talk from 2019) ...As usual McDisappointment has all the excuses and cliches that too many defeatist BILLS fans gobble up as they continue to worship him ( these clowns wanted a statue built of him outside the new stadium , even after 13 seconds ) ...

Anyways, the players LOVE this guy apparently , expecting them to play their arses off for him tomorrow vs the Chiefs. The Bills offense is rolling , McDummy is undefeated off the bye..

Have to imagine the powerful network executives are pressuring king Roger to instruct his game manipulators/refs to help the BILLS if needed. Don't think they wanted to pay $100 billion for the Flacco, Minshew and Trubisky to stink up the joint in stand alone playoff games..
A BILLS win here sets up another almost must win vs Dallas ( another Ratings wet dream ) ...
I'm on the fence on which bet is better, BILLS ML or their team total ???? The team total seems smarter given McChokey's propensity to gift wrap wins for opponents...

Thoughts????

Can the Colts really win 5 in a row ???? I don't think so , Jake Browning was cooking in Duval County... Bad matchup for Indy vs the thirsty must win Bengals ..

Army vs Navy is a must bet , but uggggg my grandfather might jump out of his WW2 pictures hanging on my wall if I fade "his" NAVY ...From everything I've seen Army is the play , but..........

Anyways Enough RAMBLING

Let's get to GAMBLING!!!

BEST of HEALTH , WEALTH, HAPPINESS, BLESSINGS & LUCK TO ALL !!!

MAY WE ALL SWEEP OUR SLATES

Last edited:
Alright gotta make Poppa proud with a Pizza $ play

NAVY +125 $40
Just a small wager , if it cashes we'll have Pizza and wings tomorrow for the BILLS game....Who am I kidding , we'll have it regardless!!!

GO MIDDIES !!

Good luck tomorrow bud!

I want the Bills in Postseason due to the fun that is Buffalo games...

But they need a big win, BAD.

That Philadelphia game was so deflating. They played their asses off in a perfect situational matchup!

TT is enticing over the spread BUT... that pokey ass pace of the Chiefs would be my worry.

Either way, good luck!

Good luck tomorrow bud!

I want the Bills in Postseason due to the fun that is Buffalo games...

But they need a big win, BAD.

That Philadelphia game was so deflating. They played their asses off in a perfect situational matchup!

TT is enticing over the spread BUT... that pokey ass pace of the Chiefs would be my worry.

Either way, good luck!

My buddy and I were just talking about the Chiefs slowing it down in some games this year.
Would make sense they do Sunday , especially with any kind of lead.

Buffalo games are fun, win or lose Josh Allen , the fans and chokey McDermott bring excitement...

Appreciate your time .
Sweep your slate today!!!

BILLS OVER 22.5 -125
$2500/2000
Love the juice drop on draft kings, this was -148 last night when I passed out.
As our great brother Bar mentioned the Chiefs have a pokey ass pace at times, but I think the BILLS offense will get theirs in this spot despite Bolton possibly coming back. This is likely my largest wager of the season. If the juice drops further or I have too many pregame beers I'll probably drop a few more coins down.

The bet I really like in the bills game. Cook ov 19.5 rec yards at ev money. The one thing I’ve notice Joe Brady has done since taking the offense over has given Allen some easy passes to the back or simply gotten him to check down. That gonna be a must hear as the big monster Jones along with some creative kc blitzing will be barreling down on Allen forcing him into quick decisions trying to get him to make a mistake! The simple solution is to n day keep involving cook in the passing game As he has caught 9 passes for 86 yards in the 2 games since Brady took over the offense. If anything I think the bye will have given them time to implement some more stuff for cook in the passing game or just stressing to Allen to take the check down for positive yards and live to fight another play opposed to forcing it and making the killer mistake!! Might not be the sexiest play but it one those lovely ones that could easily cash on the 1st drive!!!

My main and resident bills expert @Lexington 125 likes cooks accumulative rush + rec number which I have no problem with I just hate they make you pay a premium usually 5-6 yards more than playing rush and rec separate. Generally I’ll only do those if I’m really conflicted or just think a back is gonna smash a number anyways. Personally I think there more value in the rec yards here but both could certainly cash.

The bet I really like in the bills game. Cook ov 19.5 rec yards at ev money. The one thing I’ve notice Joe Brady has done since taking the offense over has given Allen some easy passes to the back or simply gotten him to check down. That gonna be a must hear as the big monster Jones along with some creative kc blitzing will be barreling down on Allen forcing him into quick decisions trying to get him to make a mistake! The simple solution is to n day keep involving cook in the passing game As he has caught 9 passes for 86 yards in the 2 games since Brady took over the offense. If anything I think the bye will have given them time to implement some more stuff for cook in the passing game or just stressing to Allen to take the check down for positive yards and live to fight another play opposed to forcing it and making the killer mistake!! Might not be the sexiest play but it one those lovely ones that could easily cash on the 1st drive!!!

My main and resident bills expert @Lexington 125 likes cooks accumulative rush + rec number which I have no problem with I just hate they make you pay a premium usually 5-6 yards more than playing rush and rec separate. Generally I’ll only do those if I’m really conflicted or just think a back is gonna smash a number anyways. Personally I think there more value in the rec yards here but both could certainly cash.

Agree 110% ..Cooks dropped a walk in recieving TD last week..
Since Brady has taken over he's used a ton of motion ..Has made things simple for Allen with multiple short check down routes available on almost every play...
Cook over recieving might be free money..for what it's worth I think he gets 29+

It will be harder for the Chiefs to slow it down today without a running game.

Agree , but I could see CEH getting some nice holes at times ...This was part of thought process in the BILLS tt over bet, thinking both teams will make big chunk plays down the field ..

JET is back and the short flares to him are something the offense hasn't had. Not a traditional run but a short passing game close enough. If he was out I'd be crushing the Bills today - he's by far their most important back.

One of my favorite backs in the league, when the Bills went out looking for a pass catching back a few years ago was hoping he'd land here ..

Agree 110% ..Cooks dropped a walk in recieving TD last week..
Since Brady has taken over he's used a ton of motion ..Has made things simple for Allen with multiple short check down routes available on almost every play...
Cook over recieving might be free money..for what it's worth I think he gets 29+

Coulda wheeled his alt numbers into really fat paying range! I hardly ever think bout doing the alt number wheels with running backs but sure woulda paid off here. Oh well, gotta love those nice easy 1s!

See if I can get some money back..lol

ACHANE TD -115 ...Just hammered it on dk , noticed it's between-135/-155 at other spots.

$920/$800

See if I can get some money back..lol

ACHANE TD -115 ...Just hammered it on dk , noticed it's between-135/-155 at other spots.

$920/$800

I really want to play waddle ov 66 and maybe 80+ and 100+, it’s worked a few times but more often than not I’m left cussing bout why the other team single covering Hill as he goes for 150! I’d think titans wouldn’t be that dumb and would roll coverage him, don’t think they can cover either of them really. Still a tad annoyed waddle dost me a monster parlay last week needing 69, had bout 50 at half then nothing else. Kinda my biggest concern here is how long titans stay in the game? I’d say Tua could easily throw for 300+ I’m just not sure titans can keep it competitive long enough? I rather be on the passing game just cause I think it way easier to throw on titans d than run.

Back