April NBA

Looks like 70 pts in the 1st Q might kill the under. I hedged at under 243.5. I think 2nd half will get close to the # but stay over. Hopefully NO game starts out a tad slower. GL!!!!

Totally sucked last night. 4 straight bad calls. I went out last night and missed any hedge opportunities in the NO game and lost the hedge in the Indy game by the hook. Time to take a couple days off. I need to make some adjustments with playoffs coming up. GL!!!!

Totally sucked last night. 4 straight bad calls. I went out last night and missed any hedge opportunities in the NO game and lost the hedge in the Indy game by the hook. Time to take a couple days off. I need to make some adjustments with playoffs coming up. GL!!!!
Your hedge on the Indy game is not a hedge…..you basically double down on your original play with a higher line….

You had under 227 pregame….

If you play over 225 at halftime like Bar suggests, that’s call a hedge with chances for middle. You would had lose pregame and hit halftime wager over 225 if you followed Bars advice.

But you played lived under 243.5

Your hedge on the Indy game is not a hedge…..you basically double down on your original play with a higher line….

You had under 227 pregame….

If you play over 225 at halftime like Bar suggests, that’s call a hedge with chances for middle. You would had lose pregame and hit halftime wager over 225 if you followed Bars advice.

But you played lived under 243.5
My mistake was rushing a play because I was going out and knew I wouldn't have another opportunity. Normally I would have waited to 2nd half before playing. I agree with you entirely. From what I see the line was as high as 249.5 in the 3rd Q. As stated earlier I'm new at this and appreciate all comments and advice. Do you guys normally hedge at HT or did the situation present itself in this game at the half? Again thanks for your comments. GL!!!!

My mistake was rushing a play because I was going out and knew I wouldn't have another opportunity. Normally I would have waited to 2nd half before playing. I agree with you entirely. From what I see the line was as high as 249.5 in the 3rd Q. As stated earlier I'm new at this and appreciate all comments and advice. Do you guys normally hedge at HT or did the situation present itself in this game at the half? Again thanks for your comments. GL!!!!
I usually don’t hedge. There’s a few time where I was trying to hedge and it backfired on me……

If I can go for a middle, I might hedge half of my original wager during halftime. In games, live lines moved too fast sometimes.

@B.A.R. Is the pro when it comes to hedging

It’s better to have few books as options cause there could be half to 1.5 point difference. Mostly it’s half or 1 point differences between different books. And you gotta be quick cause it could moved any moment.

Sometimes, I’ll just play both sides at different books to try for a middle. Worst case is you lose juice, and the juice does add up quickly…..lol
That’s why I look for less juice and middle opportunities.

I usually don’t hedge. There’s a few time where I was trying to hedge and it backfired on me……

If I can go for a middle, I might hedge half of my original wager during halftime. In games, live lines moved too fast sometimes.

@B.A.R. Is the pro when it comes to hedging

It’s better to have few books as options cause there could be half to 1.5 point difference. Mostly it’s half or 1 point differences between different books. And you gotta be quick cause it could moved any moment.

Sometimes, I’ll just play both sides at different books to try for a middle. Worst case is you lose juice, and the juice does add up quickly…..lol
That’s why I look for less juice and middle opportunities.
I'm using 4 books and you're right about line difference. In this game Caesars was 2 full pts from FD on the total. They do move fast at times. I live in the mountains and have location verification issues when live betting. The other night I 1st attempted at a ml +185. By time I got it +108. Thanks #2...who's #1? GL!!!!

I'm using 4 books and you're right about line difference. In this game Caesars was 2 full pts from FD on the total. They do move fast at times. I live in the mountains and have location verification issues when live betting. The other night I 1st attempted at a ml +185. By time I got it +108. Thanks #2...who's #1? GL!!!!
Hate it when these legal sports app have to verify your location if you go idle for like minutes……

Number2 is my wifey nickname that I gave her….I then proceeded to name her Winnie cause there’s Win in her name……hahaha

Still lost a shitton over the years……

Back