April Europe Futbol

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
I'll give it a go, seemed like quite a few goals early on today, pass some time before el clasico

4/2

Las Palmas -.25 +100 .5*
Tottenham +.25 -102 .5*
Dortmund tt o2.5 -140 1*
Barcelona -1.25 -103 1*
Juventus tt o2 -115 1*
Celta Vigo/Deportivo o2.5 -122 1*
Celta Vigo tt o1.5 -125 .5*

Last edited:
Going to try to keep a record this month once I'm not on the phone.

1h Bayern Munich -.75 -105 2*
Atletico Madrid +1 -109 1*

-1.275* April

Red card on Torres did that Atletico wager in and probably save Barcelona in this competition. Shocked they only netted two goals really and felt lucky to push that one.

PSG tt o1.5 -135 2*
PSG/Man City o2.5 -114 1.5*
Ronaldo anytime goal -135 1*
Wolfsburg/Real Madrid o3 -120 .5*

+.275 April

Interesting matches all four of them last couple days, should make for a pretty entertaining next week.

4/7 Europa

Dortmund -.75 -125 2*
Bilbao/Sevilla u2.5 -120 1*
Shakhtar Donetsk pk -105 1*
Shakhtar/Braga draw +199 .5*

Sup Hugh? Europa blows. -2.925 after that shit, 0-0 at half still no Bueno in Spain ffs

I feel comfortable that this will at least push although the lineup should tell me otherwise and just saw hail at Etihad, but doing it anyway

Man City tt o2 -145

Nice day Saturday in Premier, that's not necessarily the norm but got me above water this month, now +1.155 for the month.

Monday, like the game in Spain, don't like the game in Italy as I don't see that either team are really pressed for anything there. Las Palmas are a team I enjoy watching, they really do give it their all for what they are, especially at home. But they don't even average a goal/per on the road and while I don't like betting against them, must do it here. 0-0 draw is my only concern, but Deportivo matches at home average close to three goals, so this is a go.

Deportivo -.25 -115 2*

Down 1.15 for the month, good for Las Palmas to go in and get the 3 points yesterday, hate betting against that club.

Simple today

Real Madrid/Wolfsburg o3.75 -102 2*
Man City/PSG o2.75 -109 2*
1h Real/Wolfsburg o1.5 -120

Down 1.15 for the month, good for Las Palmas to go in and get the 3 points yesterday, hate betting against that club.

Simple today

Real Madrid/Wolfsburg o3.75 -102 2*
Man City/PSG o2.75 -109 2*
1h Real/Wolfsburg o1.5 -120

Unlucky on the Madrid over.. Benaglio had some brilliant saves there late... Appreciate the picks.

-Chub

-4.37 for the month now, really needed a late goal in Madrid for salvage and couldn't get it

Atletico Madrid +.25 -113 2*
1h Bayern/Benfica o1 -128 2*
Bayern/Benfica o2.5 -111
Lewandowski anytime goal -115

Premier League match today and Everton have only lost 2 away from Goodison in league so I'll take a stab

Everton pk -110

Ugh didn't realize I'd have to check lineups to see if f'n Lewandowski was playing in this match, fml. Hopefully he can get one late but gonna add Muller to score as well, that hurts.

Muller anytime goal +100

Premier League match today and Everton have only lost 2 away from Goodison in league so I'll take a stab

Everton pk -110

I love Palace, but this game sets up really poor for them. Huge, emotional win on Saturday, quick turnaround. Betting against my teams never works out well for me, so I'm off, but this is a good spot to go against them.

Hoping you get the push.

=)

Well, you got out alive. McCarthy fucked around and Palace should have stolen that game having the man advantage for nearly the entire second half.

Honestly, though, I'll take the point, Palace needs all they can get.

=)

Good day on Wednesday, down .92 for the month and yes, was plenty lucky to get out of that game with no damage Joseph.

Fri 4/15, one team is donezo, other one fighting for top 4, sign me up.

Moenchengladbach -160 2*

I looked and it would be gladbach o2 @ +100, thought about that, their games average 3.5/per in league but Hannover only have 11 at home in 14 matches this season so I tossed the game over out. A tad concerned that gladbach have only won three on the road but Hanover only have 2 at home this season and I just don't know what kind of effort to expect from them, like Villa they are just so far out of it I just have to go with the hope that gladbach bring it today. They need 3 pts.

Team total a viable option to avoid the juice, just hate that they need 3 goals to cash.

I'll be watching too, if Hannover get something early I might go for more.

Thought I'd avoid the match in Spain but can find enough reason to play this for a unit.

Levante -.25 -109

You still don't get FS2? I finally started getting it in HD toward the end of last year and half the CL games are on that channel. Game in Spain is on Bein2 in Spanish, decent for picture in picture

Down 3.12 on the month, gladbach looked like they should be relegated. Pathetic.

I actually enjoy watching Tottenham play, but this one to me seems 0-0, 1-0, 0-1. And I kinda enjoy watching Stoke too.

Stoke/Spurs u2.5 -105 2*
Stoke +.75 -101

-6.73 to date

Bad read against England's best, deserved what was coming to me. Wasn't going to bet the match tomorrow, and if you don't know I'm a City fan, so take it with a grain of salt. Newcastle need to win, but so do the Citizens. And one is greater than the other. At this point, it's by a long way. Betting this one because I really don't believe City are held to one goal, and if that happens, salut. More likely to see 4 imo although Aguero health a concern as is always the case. VK should be back and this squad is very much in form.

Man City tt o2 +100 2*

-8.73 and drown my sorrows yesterday, that was pathetic. Only goal was offside, just miserable.

Deportivo +2 +100 2*
Inter Milan ML -104
Everton +1 -115
United/Palace u2.5 -113

8-0 Barca! whoa, that qualifies as not seeing the ball at all

Have to play against my original bet here, this could be slaughter

Liverpool 2h -105 5*

Big time here, Everton don't look like they even like each other

-6.07, missed pen go figure

I thought about laying the -333 with City in the AM but not gonna do it, probably regret it but with the game on deck on Tuesday I'm laying off. Pool have a look ahead going to Spain as well with a CL spot within reach and this sandwich match between that and Everton. No thanks.

Bournemouth +.25 -120

Great call there lol

This one feels like Atletico 2-0 or so but just gonna take a stab on the 1h, think they go early then rest up for Wednesday

1h Atletico Madrid -135 1.5*

I'll pay the heavy tax if City are held scoreless here, think Madrid open it up to get the away goal early

Man City tt o1 -145

Paid it, -8.75 and they really didn't have a chance to get to 2, so what a poor wager that was. Actually was still optimistic at half but that last 35 minutes or so was all RM and City looked exhausted, lucky to get out without giving up the away goal. Hart was brilliant.

Atletico pk +115 2*
Atletico/Bayern draw +199 1*

-8.00 now, Atletico showed it yesterday, very impressive again. Should be great next Tuesday in Germany, they frustrated the shit out of Bayern.

Villarreal -.25 +115 2*
Shakhtar/Sevilla u2.5 -115 2*
Shakhtar/Sevilla draw +210

-4.40, this stuff in Spain is fantastic. Real seem to have made their case early, next up...

1h Atletico Madrid -.75 +105 2*

Laying the wood here with the much better squad and motivated to hold on to the 3rd spot in Bunde

Bayer Leverkusen -164 2*
Leverkusen/Hertha Berlin o2.75 +101

Back