April 9 tail

rookie333

Blame it on the boogie
got this when I saw Duy big on it. I can't cap for shit, so I'll leave the tough work for the big boys. I would go even bigger, but used practically all my money, so not much left.

Magic -3 (-110) Bucks- 11 units to win 10 win
Magic ML (-175)- 5.25 units to win 3 win
Magic -6 (-110) Bucks- 4.4 units to win 4 win
NYK/Det OVER 183- 1.1 units to win 1 lose
LA Clippers +7.5 (-110) Dallas- 3.3 units to win 3 lose
Denver -6.5 (-110) Lakers- 3.3 units to win 3 lose
Houston -6 (-110) Sonics- 1.1 units to win 1 lose
GSW -4 (-120) Utah- 3.6 units to win 3 win
GSW/Utah OVER 216- 2.2 units to win 2 win

so far:
5-4
+13.2 units

looking to add if it stays around this number

this will probably be the card:
2-3 more units on Magic
1 unit on the over in det/NY
3 units on LAC
2 units on Den
2 units on Hous
4 units on GS
1 unit on the over

Last edited:
will likely add Clips, Nugs, and my Warriors. Will get an ugly line in these as with no more money on my online account, I'll have to play thru local. Hopefully Orlando hits as the rest of my account is on it

3 units on LAC

Big game for Dallas tonight. They can officially clinch #1 seed. Realistically, they will get the #1 seed. We all know that! But just getting this out of their hair would be great. They can lock in the #1 seed, and start focusing on the playoffs.

thanks for your imput believe, but I do not think that Dallas is so urgent to get 1st seed. They know just as well as everyone else that they'll get it. 1) Listening to the conspiracy of letting these clips win to avoid my GSW makes a little sense. 2) Killa's on it 3) IC's on it 4) Clips off a loss, need to bring it all.. etc. I'm liking it. Maybe a backdoor. Would make Dallas and me happy

Back